Decoration

Third person pov:

Chan knocked on the door with great caution, a chill filling through his body as dark clouds began to roll through the once clear sky.

"C'mon hurry up and answer the door" he murmured to himself basically pouting.
As if on cue with the vampires thinking the large door swung open, revealing a tall silhouette still wearing his nighttime attire.

"Good morning sir." Chan began, taking a deep breath before he continued.

"You are Sir Choi, right?"

"Why yes, that would indeed be me." The man (or should I say vampire;) responded, a slight glint forming in his eyes.

"Wonderful. If it's not to much to ask, could you do me a favour?" The vampire tapped his foot anxiously on the cold stone steps.

"Hmm, it depends on what that favour is." Sir Choi stared warily at the possibly older vampire infront of him, unsure whether to listen to him or just slam the door in his face. After not much thought, he opted for listening to the other vampire.

"As I'm sure you are aware, the Gala will be held at the Hwang residence this year." Chan spoke in a fast manner, trying to get his point across quickly.

"Of course i am aware, but what does that have to do With anything?" Sir Choi questioned.

"Well you see,I come from the Hwang residence, hence why I am here. On behalf of everyone in the castle, we kindly ask you to help us decorate and set up for the Gala. It would be of great help considering that Mr.Hwang only knew about the gala being held at his residence a couple of days ago. If you can't help or have things going on that prevent you from being able to participate in decorating the castle, no hard feelings will be accumulated."

"My my, that was quite the explanation." Sir Choi looked a little surprised by Chans carefully chosen words.

"In all honesty I don't see why not" the vampire said shrugging his shoulders. "What time do you need us there?"

"Thank you! Your help is greatly appreciated! And I was hoping you could stop by at around 5:00 pm? If it's not to much to ask that is."

"My pleasure, and just to inform you, I have many other people who would be willing to help. If you want I could also ask them to help decorate the castle?" Sir Choi asked, his eyes softening.

"Oh wow! That is very generous of you Sir Choi, that would be wonderful! Once again thank you so much!" Chan exclaimed skipping down the steps.

"Wait one more thing!" The taller vampire stopped himself from closing the door, turning to face Chan.

"Yes?"

"What is your name sir? If you don't mind me asking"

"Yeonjun. My name is Yeonjun."

"Alright then, thank you yeonjun! I will see you at 5:00pm" Chan slowly entered his vehicle, waving to Yeonjun as he drove off down the large cobble driveway.
__________________________________
*Back at the castle*
Third person pov:

To say that the castle was in utter chaos at the moment, would be a massive understatement.

Earlier in the morning, Chan had ended up returning from his short quest of asking a couple of kind vampires to help with the decorations. Ever since then, everyone has been running around trying to prepare for their helpers to arrive. After all, it is rude not to spoil your guests, right?.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Leeknow yelled, dashing to the kitchen with various bowls and pots stacked upon each other, easily doubling in his own height.

Felix woke up, entirely confused as to what was going on. The people in the castle were running around like headless chickens, one specific purple haired vampire yelling at everyone who was "in his way".