you're scared aren't you?

Felix pov:

As Hyunjin and I head downstairs we quickly slip on our shoes and make out way out the front door. the moment i stepped outside a cold chill ran down my spine making me chatter my teeth slightly.

"Are you cold love?" Hyunjin asked me brushing his hand lightly against mine

"N-no I'm not cold, I'm fine don't worry Hyun" I said rubbing my arms sligthly to try to get at least a small amount of friction and heat running through my body.

"Your actions say otherwise" He replied pointing to me hugging my own frame

"Ok maybe i am a little bit cold" I said chuckling ever so slightly

"Love come closer, if you hug me you won't be as cold"

"You're a vampire though. Aren't you?"

"Of course I am, but still come over here just incase I can provide the littlest bit of warmth."
Stretching his arm out, Hyunjin's body language invited me in for a big hug.

"Are you coming or not?"

I nodded as a form of response as i crept closer to Hyunjin. Before i could reach him fully he pulled me tightly into his chest. He swiftly lifted up my chin and pulled our lips together, as soon as i felt his soft plump lips invade my own i basically melted into his hold.  The kiss only lasted for a couple of seconds before Hyunjin pulled away, In return i whined at the lose of touch.

"Are you warmer now?"

"Uh...Yea I'm fine now" I replied as a slight brush crept up upon my face.

"Good to know" Hyunjin answered cocking his brow

"Uh Hyun we should probably go now" I said poitning my finger towards the car that stayed in place in front of us

"Oh Yea you're right, we wouldn't want to be late for dinner now would we?"

Third person pov:

Hyunjin and Felix walked to the car slowly. As soon as they arrived Hyunjin opened the door for Felix and strode over to the drivers side. With one swift motion Hyunjin started the car and began to drive off to the place he had planned to take Felix .

The car ride felt long and somewhat awkward despite the couples usual level of comfort with each other. (and yes i called them a couple bc.... well actually you'll see later) Soon enough though Hyunjin had stopped the car abruptly and reached over to unbuckle Felix's seatbelt that was snug  against his small waist. Felix looked up only to be met with Hyunjins eyes staring back at him.

"Were here" Hyunjin said whilst unbuckling his own seatbelt. He then opened his own door, only to make his way over to Felix's side to do the same.

They both stepped out of the car linking arms during the process. As Hyunjin and Felix made their way over to the extravagent building they couldn't help but stare at the many bright lights that were placed neatly along the outside of the restaurant.

Here is the inside of the restaurant: