Gala pt2

Third person pov:
The moon had fallen and the sun had risen. It was the next day. The day that Chan and the others had to decorate the castle.

Chan woke up at the unholy hours of the morning to make sure that he was all ready with a list of residences that were nearby. Surely someone would be willing to help. No. He was positive.

The blonde slipped on his boots, and made his way out the door with a little skip to his steps. Chan reached the car and opened the door slowly.

He climbed in and immediately started the piece of large metal. The familiar scent of oil entered the vampires system making him cringe slightly. 

After sitting for approximately 1 minute, chan was off. To visit various homes, and even experience "human" interaction.

Time had passed by in a flash as the blonde noticed he was already at his first residence.

A slight nervousness entered his body as he stepped out of the car and made his way towards the large building.

"Ok let's see. Who do we have first....?" Chan murmured under his heightened breath.

"The Kim residence."

The vampire brought his hand up to the large door. He lightly placed his fingers on the knocker, and began to lift it. Chan knocked three times, just to be sure someone would hear.

"Knock. Knock. Knock."  Quiet footsteps could be heard from the inside of the mansion.

The door opened slowly. A tall vampire appeared in-front of the slightly shaking Chan.

"Hello." The other vampire said in a kind tone.

"Hello!"  The blonde replied.

"What brings you here so early in the morning?"

"Oh! So you see the annual Gala is being held at the Hwang residence this year."

"Yes I'm aware." The taller answered

"Well my name is Bangchan, I'm an occupant of the Hwang residence. And I was wondering if maybe you could do us a favour." Chan said biting his lip harshly, almost drawing blood.

"Depends on what the favour is...."

"I really hate to ask this, but as you know the Gala is this weekend and we have had no time to prepare..."

"Sooo.....?" The older vampire questioned.

"Sooo, we were wondering if maybe you could help us decorate the castle? I'm deeply sorry to make such a request but we're really out of time, and it would be extremely beneficial to have a couple of other hands help decorate the castle..."

"Is that really all you had to ask?"

"Well yes. I'm sorry for disturbing you so early in the morning. If you decide to decline that's alright as well." The younger vampire quickly added, trying his best not to look desperate

"Of course I'll help!, after all the Hwang residence is holding the Gala this year and I know how frustrating that can be. There's no trouble in lending some hands!" The bright smile on mister kim's face showed off his dimple perfectly.

"Thank you so much Mr.Kim. I'll be sure to thank you properly later" Chan vocalized happily.

"No need, and please just call me Namjoon." The elder answered

"Will do. Thank you once again Namjoon!"

"Of course, I'll see you at the Hwang residence later." Namjoon said waving as he watched the younger climb back into his car and drive off.