Angel

Third person pov:

"We have all the time in the world baby."

Felix could feel his lover slowly undress him with his warm sapphire eyes, sending a fuzzy feeling through his body.

"So pretty...." The vampire whispered kissing the youngers nape with much care

"So pretty for me....." Hyunjin repeated adding another kiss to Felix's face, only this time on his lips. The freckled boy let out a slight whimper beginning to grow impatient.

Felix leaned forward trying to take the initiative of deepening the kiss, soon to be cut off by the older pulling away.

"Not so fast angel. I'm going to take my time with you..." this one sentence made the boy shiver with anticipation, tightening his grip on the comforter in the process.

Hyunjin leaned down once again capturing Felix's soft pink lips in a deep passionate kiss. The vampire slowly bit down on the youngers lip, using his fangs as an indicator for him to open his mouth. Once Felix had finally opened his mouth, Hyunjin slipped his tounge in with no effort. You could barely call it a fight for dominance as the older explored every nook and cranny inside the boys mouth.

All that could be heard throughout the room was the slight sound of synchronized love.

As Hyunjin began to snake his hands up the freckled boys shirt, he could hear small moans and whimpers surround them. This only pushed the vampire further over the edge, making him play with his lovers slightly hardened pink buds.

"Ngh- hyun please" Felix moaned, slightly out of breath

"Please what love?" The older added cocking his head to the side in a playful manner.

"H-hyun please, you know what i want." Felix said getting slightly embarrassed by his borderline state of begging

"Hmmm, I'm not sure I do..." this statement though was completely and utterly a lie. Hyunjin knew exactly what Felix wanted, he just craved to hear the younger say it.

"I need you.." the boy mumbled.

"You need what?"

"I need you... i n-need you inside me. Please?" Felix begged, feeling heat rise to his cheeks.

"Only since you asked so politely."Hyunjin stated, beginning to pull down Felix's trouser's, with great ease that is.

After the vampire had pulled off all of Felix's undergarments, he had started to tend to his own. Ever so slightly slipping off his silk tunic, making the boy tremble. Then he pulled off his trouser's, again making it painfully slow. Finally he took off his undergarments.

Felix felt his mouth slightly water at the sight.

"It's rude to stare sweetheart." Hyunjin voiced grabbing the boys attention once again.

"Open your mouth love." In compliance the freckled boy opened his mouth, awaiting for the olders next instruction.

Hyunjin took two of his fingers and placed them on his lovers tongue.

"Suck."

Felix began sucking the vampires fingers, tilting his head to get a better angle. Making sure that no skin was left dry. Finally Hyunjin pulled his fingers out of the boys mouth, placing them near his entrance.

"If it hurts just tell me, ok love?" The older asked with a soft tone.

"Ok I will." Felix panted, tensing his muscles as he waited for the vampires digits to enter his lower half.

As if on cue with his thinking, Felix felt two cold, slender fingers enter him. With a gasp he shut his eyes immediately shooting his hands from the sheets, to Hyunjins back.

After a minute or two Felix gave the nod of approval. Allowing his lover to slowly pump his digits into the younger.

"Ah~ Hyunjin, y-you can go faster" Felix slightly pleaded. Hyunjin complied, moving his fingers faster and even adding a little curl to the tips of his fingers.

This made Felix practically melt into the vampires touch. A string of moans and small words escaped the boys mouth.

"H-Hyunjin, please I'm s-so close~" Felix stated as he felt his climax begin to bubble in his stomach.

Suddenly the older removed his fingers from Felix, making the boy whimper in response to the loss of contact.

"Be patient love." Hyunjin whispered as he aligned his hardened member with Felix's entrance.

"Again, tell me if it hurts to much." And with that Hyunjin slowly pushed his member inside Felix.

Moaning loudly, Felix felt his legs begin to shake. The vampire took this as a sign to start moving slowly.

"Hyunjin g-go f-faster" without warning Hyunjin slammed roughly into the younger, making Felix scream with pleasure.

At an inhuman pace, Hyunjin pounded into his lover, leaving barely any time for Felix to even make out a full moan.

Tangling his fingers in the sheets, Felix felt the breath being punched out of him, his mind going dizzy and weak with lust.

Roughly pounding into the smaller boy, Hyunjin lifted up Felix's leg. This allowed him to get impossibly deeper into the younger.

A couple of minutes later and Felix felt like he was going to pass out. Feeling Hyunjins member get so close to his prostate, but never hitting it was driving him crazy.  That is until the older adjusted his angle ever so slightly, driving Felix to release an intense moan.

With the confirmation that he had found the spot, Hyunjin began nailing it relentlessly.

Sweat dripped off of the vampires forehead, collecting on the blonde boys lower stomach, sliding down his slim waist till it soaked the comforter.

Breaking the "silence", Felix began to whimper and whine.

"F-fuck hyun, I-I'm close" the boy whimpered,feeling his climax head on.

Hyunjin grunted in response. "Me too love."

Practically screaming, Felix released all over Hyunjins toned stomach, panting heavily after.

Even after Felix had released, the older still didn't stop roughly thrusting into the younger.

Felix's legs began to shake and tremble. His nails digging deep into his lovers back. After a few more thrusts, Hyunjin finally released into Felix.

Pulling out slowly, he plopped beside the freckled boy, stroking his soft blonde locks.

"I love you hyun." Felix somehow managed to say.

"I love you too Angel." The vampire said kissing his lover on the lips.

"How about you say we go for another round." Hyunjin smirked devilishly.

A/N
HI MY LOVELYS🤍🤍 HOW ARE ALL OF YOU?!?? I'm so sorry for not updating for so long:(((( I'll try to not let you guys down again!! Anyways I just want to say thank you all so much for 3.1k reads!!, it means so much to me!!🤍🤍 without all of you guys ( my lovely's ) it would've been impossible to achieve this goal!! So I want to say a big thank you to all of y'all!! Also it was my birthday on the third so I was pretty caught up with doing things, I also have my first science final on Monday & I'm literally so scared😭😭 I also didn't post this weekend bc I was camping with my bsf🤭 Anyways that's it lovelys🤍🤍 thank you so much for reading my story🫶🫶🫶 until next time, bye lovelys🤍🤍 ( also I didn't proof read this chap so don't bully me😭😭 )