iv. the beginning

CHAPTER FOUR
the beginning
{🎨}

PETER JUMPED into the seat next to his bestfriend Ned "I've got a plan"

Peter and Ned had been talking about Peters new crush MJ, she was a dark girl with brown curly hair.

"First, I'm gonna sit next to MJ on the flight. Second, I'm gonna buy a dual headphone adapter and watch movies with her the whole time" Peter was slowly running out of breath

Ned nodded his head "okay"

"Three, when we go to Venice, Venice is famous for making stuff out of glass right? So I'm gonna buy her a yellow rose necklace because her favourite flower is a yellow rose" Peter smiled at his plan

"No Kalani's favourite flower is the yellow rose. MJ's is the—"

"The black Dahlia I know, how could I have forgotten" Peter cut Ned off

"Maybe you're still into Kalani?"

Peter shook his head groaning "I just got rid of that crush though"

Ned laughed "well you clearly haven't"

"No I have. Back to my plan, four I'm gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower, give MJ the BLACK DALIAH necklace. Then Five, I'm gonna tell her how I feel, and six hopefully she tells me she feels the same way"

"Ohh, don't forget step seven" Ned pointed out

"Step seven? What's my step sev—"

"Forget about your crush on Kalani" Ned stated with a fake serious face.

"Forget about my crush on Kal—" Peter turned to him confused "I don't have a crush on Kalani"

"Oh you so do"

Peter looked at the brown haired girl who sat next to his 'new crush' "look I've been at Kalani for years man, she's perfect. She'll never go for me"

"Then why is she and MJ walking over right now" Ned asked

MJ and Kalani had been friends since preschool, someone has stolen Kalani's artwork and MJ ran around the classroom four times to get it back. Since then they had been bestfriends.

"What up dorks"

"Hello Peter, Ned"

Ned laughed at their greetings, MJ was a very straight forward person while Kalani was a sweet and kind personality.

"You excited for the trip" MJ questioned

Peter nodded "hey, yeah we're jus talking about the trip"

"Yeah and Peters plan that will be changing from M to K" Ned smiled

Kalani looked confused "you have a plan?"

Peter stuttered "I dont— I don't have a plan"

"Well Kalani has a plan for the trip. So at least it wouldn't have been weird if you did" MJ told them

The shorter girl looked her the taller girl mouth wide open "MJ. We said we wouldn't talk about that"

Peter looked at the girl with lovesick eyes "well what was your plan."

"Whenever I go anywhere other than America I always collect old books about that country that were written in the 1800s." Kalani smiled

"Peter collects spoon when he travels to other countries" Ned informed

Peter shook in head in fear "No— that's not what I'm— my plan is to collect a snowgolbe whenever I go someone other than America as well"

"I was gonna say— you collect spoons like a grandmother" MJ held her hand over her heart.

"OI, my grandmother does it and it's perfectly cool."

"Your grandmother collects spoons? Kalani I've been over to your grandmothers so many times why haven't I been informed about this."

"Uh— anyways. This has been a huge roller coaster" Kalani rubbed her neck.

Before leaving MJ turned back to them "by the way travel too: you should download a VPN on your phone just so the government can't track you while we are abroad."

"Smart. Will do"

🎨

It was two days later and the school field trip was about to begin, MJ and Kalani had walked into the plane trying to find their seats when they hard Flash.

"Yo, Parker. This is called an airplane, it's like the buses you're used to expect it files over the poor neighbourhoods instead of driving through them"

MJ rolled her eyes "Ma'am? He blipped so technically he's 16, not 21" she told the flight attendant.

"And flash?" Kalani called out "whoever did your hair, tell them their fired"

Kalani turned around to see Peter and Ned, their was an empty seat at the edge of the row (Kalani really stealing Peters seat)

"Hey. Do you guys mind if I sit their next to the window? This is my row anyways" she asked them smiling

Without hesitation Peter replied "yes please— I mean. Yea sure, I guess"

"Thank you"

(We really are just forgetting the whole Peter and MJ on the plane thing)