xx. Villains

CHAPTER TWENTY
villains
{✉️}

PETER HAD messed up big time, playing with magic was clearly something you shouldn't do but Peter clearly didn't get that memo.

He had completely messed up Dr. Strange spell by his blabber mouth that Kalani made sure to give him a tiny slap on the head for.

Now Villains had been walking around the city, Peter had just captured an old man with robot arms. And Dr. Strange had put the weird man in an inescapable cage.

Peter had taken his girlfriend, MJ and Ned to where the villains were in order for them to help Peter try to capture them.

"You want us to help you" MJ laughed "no"

Kalani nodded "your Spider-Man"

"What does me being Spider-Man have to do with this. I need your help" Peter begged

"So let me get this straight" MJ smirked "you- Peter Parker aka Spider-Man need two teenage girls to help you capture villains because..."

"You're both smarter than me" Peter grimaced

"Good"

"I think that gives us a reason to help you" Kalani smiled.

"So we get the rest of the guys and Doctor magic will send them back" MJ planned "and when we get into M.I.T, a round of stale donuts. my treat"

"Let's catch some multiverse men" Ned said with a crossbow in his hands.

A yell came from one of the villains "who the hell are these two— Kalani?"

"How the fuck"

"These two are my friends" Peter told him "and how exactly do you know who she is" he pointed at his girlfriend.

"What do you mean 'how do I know her' I nearly killed her" He yelled

"You nearly killed me? I don't even know you" The girl told him, she swore a sense of déjà vu washed over her.

"Now, now Kai, don't lie. You would have been dead if your boyfriend didn't save you"

Kalani frowned "I don't know who you are, and Peters never had to—"

"Not that Peter Parker! The other Peter"

Ned turned to his bestfriend "there was another Peter Parker"

"You dated another guy with the same name" MJ questioned

Kalani shook her head once again "no. I don't know who he is, I've never met another Peter.."

She stopped for a second, she remembered the dream she had only weeks beforehand.

"Holy crap"

lilah speaks!

this one is short because she is GOING TO FIND OUT AHHHHHH I'm very excited