xiv. yellow rose

┓
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
yellow rose
{🐋}

                         ┕

EVERYTHING SUDDENLY stopped, the sound of the drones breaking in were gone and the world around them went silent.

"Give me the spear" Happy ordered Kalani

"That's a halberd." Ned informed him digging into the hold of his girlfriend

"Not the time" Kalani told him.

The group left the vault finding no drones in the now destroyed room. After seeing that they were safe Kalani only had one thing on her mind— Finding Peter.

She couldn't help but take off, leaving everyone and the halberd behind her. She couldn't even hear Happys complaints on her running off. She knew she needed to find him.

Kalani ran as fast as she could, trying to make her way to the London bridge. That seemed to be where all the things took place. She thought that would be the first place she'd look.

She was correct, on the bridge stood the person she loved. Bleeding from the head and wearing his Spider-Man suit limping.

"Peter!"

"Kalani"

Kalani ran towards him, bringing them into a tight hug. "are you okay? Please tell me you are"

"Yeah- I'm okay. Is everyone else okay?" Peter questioned not letting go of the hug, after the experience he just had he needed this more than anything.

"Yeah, everyone's okay" Kalani informed him.

"What happened"

"There were drones, they were tying to kill us and then they were gone. Did you stop them?" She laughed pulling away.

"Yeah. I stopped Mysterio aswell I believe"

"That's great— I had a halberd but left it at the castle, it would have been useful but" the short girl let a sigh of relief.

"There was this old guy in the tower with us. I think he works for you or something. He um, gave me this" Kalani pulled out a broken yellow Rose necklace.

"No, Lani" Peter groaned taking it into his hands "it was supposed to be apart of my big plan— I was going to give it to you yesterday when I told you I liked—"

He was cut off with Kalani kissing him, the kiss was meaningful and Kalani wanted to keep the moment lasting longer.

"Is this the part, where I can finally ask you to be my girlfriend" Peter smiled.

"no, I think you have to wait for another three years." She joked "yes, I'll be your girlfriend"

🐋

After the long and semi-boring flight home, Kalani and Peter walked into the main area where students were getting picked up. They held hands walking towards them.

"Are you sure no one else has figured it out" Peter questioned.

"Our classmates aren't exactly the brightest. You think they'd be able to work it out? and you aren't exactly the person everyone pays attention to." Kalani told him.

Peter laughed "ouch, you just shattered my heart"

"I would kiss you, but my grandmother is other there and we both know how she'd get if she found out we're dating" Kalani smiled.

"Yeah, I don't exactly want our wedding planned right now"

The duo laughed one last time before Kalani let go of his hand walking over to her grandmother.

"I see you were talking with the Peter boy, I always told you you'd make an amazing couple. And I am getting to old I want to at least meet my great grandchildren." Kalani's, grandmother Luisa smiled teasingly at the girl.

"Grandmother— seriously"

🐋

On a loud screen in the city, breaking news began fo play.

"This is Breaking news. We come with revelations about last weeks attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck aka Mysterio moments before his death. A warning, you may find this video disturbing"

"I managed to send the elemental through the rift, but I don't think I'm going to make it of this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason! He has an army of weaponised drones, stark technology . He's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new iron man no one else" Mysterio voice played on the screen

A new shot was shown, the legs of Spider-Man next to mysterios dying body "are you sure you want to commence the drones attack, there will be significant casualties" a robotic voice came out.

"Do it, excite them all" Peters voice came through

The news guy appeared back on the screen "this shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website thedailybugle.net."

"There you have it folks, conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the murder of Mysterio an interdimensional warrior, who gave his life to protect our planet. And who will no doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time! But that's not al folks. Here's the real blockbuster, brace yourselves. You might wanna sit." The guy form the daily bugle informed.

"Spider-Man's real— Spider-Man's real name is—" the screen blacked out "Spider-Man's real name is Peter Parker"

LILAH SPEAKS

four chapters in one day & far from home is finished? Who am I!!

<33