xiii. drones

┓
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
drones
{👯‍♂️}

                         ┕

THE GROUP soon ran into happy, Ned let out a big laugh. Turns out flash was live streaming the whole event, so the older man could easily find the group of five.

"I've gotta get you out of here! Get on the jet" Happy told them.

"This sounds like your going to kidnap us" Kalani told him confused.

MJ ignored her bestfriend "who are you?" she asked harsher than she intended. But who could blame her, they were all living out hell right now.

"I work with Spider-Man! I'm not trying to kidnap yous! Now get on that jet" he ordered.

"You work for Spider-Man?" Flash questioned

Happy let out a groan "I work with Spider-Man! Not for spiderman"

A huge explosion came from behind the older man as the group of six watched his jet blow up.

"New plan! Into the tower" Happy instructed

"Happy! Is Peter okay?" Kalani questioned the man, she still couldn't shake the feeling of something horrible happening to him.

"Peter- your boyfriends okay! But you need to be in that tower" Happy told her

"He's not my boyfriend—"

👯‍♂️

They ran into a large tower happy of course leading the way. "Into the vault" he instructed the high schoolers.

"The walls are eight feet thick! Go into the vault"

Gunshots fired into the building, they were in a room full of armour stands. "Take cover"

Kalani lost the group, finding a spot in the back corner to the side of an unbroken armour stand. Kalani could clearly hear herself breathing and she became more scared the closer the drone got.

Something in the corner of her eye caught her attention. It was a large metal ball with spikes everywhere and a long handle.

Trying to be as quiet as possible Kalani grabbed the weapon.

The drone had clearly heard her, Betty pushed a armour stand down distracting the drone while Kalani sneaked up behind it, hitting the technology with the weapon.

The drone went crazy, sending shots everywhere. Happy picked up a metal shield as the group entered the vault he threw the shield, completely missing the drone. "How does cap do that!"

👯‍♂️

Just as the group thought they were sage, a red light shined through the door. The drone had lasers and was cutting threw the doors

Suddenly there were more than one laser shining threw the door. "Are we gonna die" Ned panicked.

"Nobody dies on my watch" Happy told them.

"That's what they say in all the movies like this and everyone always dies!" Kalani informed him not caring if she was making the others more frightened.

"I wasted my life playing video games, and we're gonna die" Ned cried out.

A loud crash shook the vault "I have a fake ID and I've never even used it"

"What the fuck? Are we telling our deepest secrets right now?" Kalani exclaimed

"I post stupid videos daily for people to like me" Flash cried.

Happy turned to him "hey, if it wasn't for those stupid videos, Spider-Man would have never found you"

"SPIDER-MAN? SPIDER-MAN FOLLOWS ME! I saved us guys!"

"If you saved us, why are we about to die?" MJ yelled.

"MJ"

"Stop it"

"What we are" Kalani backed her bestfriend up.

"KALANI!"

"What- I have to tell the truth in times like this- how can you not!" The short girl defended herself

"I'm in love with Spider-Man's aunt."

The room went silent as the group of five starred at Happy in confusion.

"We're sharing, right?"