Chapter 11

Well hello my lovelies!!! We're so sorry that we missed last weeks update but here it is!!! Enjoy

Jada's POV

I don't care what you have to do, Officer Langley. Either you put that asshole in check or I do."Ryder bellowed into the phone.

He had been fuming since we left the police station. Whatever Officer Langley tried to stutter out obviously pissed Ryder off even more because his grip tightened on the steering wheel, turning his knuckles white.

"I don't want excuses. Now you get the Reynolds kid handled before I do. It would be a shame if your wife were to find out about the mistress that you have in that apartment in the city, with that child what is he, 3 now?" He didn't wait for a response as he promptly ended the call, tossing his phone on the dash.

Wanting to offer him some type of comfort, I place my hand on his thigh and give him a soft smile as his eyes briefly meet mine. The tension seemed to melt away as he sighed in relief while grabbing my hand in his own and intertwining our fingers.

"You need to relax. Taking out your anger on the officers isn't going to solve anything." I speak softly trying to get him to see past the blind rage. "Besides, Luke is my problem, not yours. You wouldn't even be on his radar If it wasn't for me."

"Do you honestly believe that Tesoro? " He questions before pulling over to the side and shutting off the car turning to fully look at me. His steel gray eyes try to read me before he reaches over with his free hand to grasp my chin. Pulling me closer he places a kiss on my forehead.

"Jada in just a few short months you're going to be my wife, and just like I'm going to be with you through every accomplishment, I'm going to be with you through every obstacle and that includes that privileged asshat ex of yours." He holds my gaze through his speech, as if he wanted me to see just how committed he was to this. "God, you look beautiful! I really hope that's not your wedding dress, because I think I'm about to break another tradition. " He comments, quickly changing the subject, as his eyes trail over the dress I was still wearing.

"Oh no you don't, Mr. Bandini." I laugh as I slap his hands away when he makes a grab for me. "I have to return this dress, so don't get any ideas." I chastise when he gives me a dark look.

"Bella, I had over fifteen ideas when I walked into the room and saw you handcuffed to that table back at the police station. The number has been rapidly increasing the longer you sit in that dress." He responds huskily, making my thighs clench. "Let's start with number 34, shall we?" He gives me a cheeky grin.

"N-no, " I stutter as the temperature increases in the car. "But we are not ruining this dress, I have to return it! Plus this dress is too big for car sex." I mumbled the ending while my face had to be red as hot as It felt.

"True," he mutters, looking at the mass amount of tulle and feathers in the passenger seat covering me. "But just so were clear tesoro, I could afford ten dresses and I would gladly ruin them all." He smirks as he starts the car.

I didn't realize my jaw had dropped until my lovely fiance reached over to push my mouth closed. Which only made him laugh harder and made me blush a deeper shade of red. I was glad he was in a better mood; even if it was at my expense.

After a few minutes of driving I noticed that we were heading out of the city away from the penthouse and exiting the highway towards Brooksville, to the estate. The hour drive was peaceful as we rode together wrapped up in light conversation about Colombia and what I love about it. Ryder never let my hand go and would occasionally place a kiss on my knuckle as if he needed reassurance that I was still here.