02 - Fuck this Fate! (1)

A wormhole appear and GQuest was thrown out before it disappear. She was still pissed at Cupid’s antics. But soon her anger subside.

She look around, seems like she’s in an empty alley. When she check her body, she began to notice her changes,

‘Wait. Why is my hands are so small?’ GQuest was surprise. Her hands are like the hands of the kids. And one more thing that makes her dumbfounded,

‘How come I turn into mortal? This is bullshit!’

She carefully checked her body, notice an aquamarine string entangles in her heart. She frowns, ‘This is unexpected but also a bad thing.’

‘A small fragment of the Law of Causality sealed most of my powers. That’s why my powers reduce to almost nothing.’ She touch her chest where her heart placed. She sigh, ‘Then I have no choice. I’ll start in the beginning.’

She use the wall to help her stand up. Patting her clothes, she conjure a human-size mirror with her power of creation. With her current power, making simple things are her limit.

The mirror reflects her current form. Wearing a simple clothes, her form is a 6-years-old young girl with dark brown hair almost reach in waist and a twin pairs of green and gold eyes.

Pale soft skin, pretty face, and a slender body. She carefully check her body, noticing a problem.

‘Being pretty is troublesome.’ She thought. As one of the Origins and the Creator, her beauty is unparalleled that even the Gods are look like squids. She knows that being beautiful is poisonous. So she always wears veil or hoodies.

She conjure a white hoodie jacket. Wearing it, her upper half of her face was hidden in the hood’s shadow. Checking herself again, she nod in satisfaction.

Waving her hand, the mirror disappear like nothing. Placing her hand on the chin, she thought, ‘To recover my lost power, I need to know about this world.’

Her right green eye glow. Countless information of the world she’s in seeps through her mind. It may look like eternity, GQuest finish to read the information in a second.

But her facial expression shows her speechless, “I’m in Soul Land…”

GQuest remember a long ago, she got attracted to a novel and manga created by a God. The story is so fascinating to read, and that story became one of her favorites.

[Soul Land], or also called [Douluo Dalu]. It was a story of a reincarnator, a disciple of the Tang Outer Sect who violates the sect’s regulation by stealing the secret sect lore and gifted the three Buddha Fury Tang Lotuses back before throwing himself to the Hell’s Peak.

He reincarnated as the son of the Heavenly Douluo, who hides in the rural village as a drunkard blacksmith. And half-blood Blue Silver Emperor Spirit Beast. He has an unfortunate childhood life yet have a plentiful encounters of his journey.

And in the last chapter, he became the Sea God and also the Asura God, became one of the five King Gods in the future.

‘…This is bad?’

She thinking it through. It was a world where soon war will happened in the later part. GQuest hates troublesome things that she ended only taking a move in a dark.

‘But what can I do? I ended being here.’ She sigh in defeated. With no choice, she will become a Spirit Master and return her power to its peak.

“But first, I need Spirit.” She mutters.

To become a Spirit Master, one must have a Spirit. In Douluo Continent, martial arts and magic didn’t exist but instead Spirits. Everyone has their own Spirits, and few could undergo cultivation, taking the occupation called Spirit Master.

Spirit Master is a noblest vocation in the entire continent, or world to be exact.

There are two main categories: Tool Spirits and Beast Spirits. To awaken one, one must undergo a spirit awakening in the age of 6. To determine their future, high number of Innate Spirit Power is a must.

GQuest think for a moment. Then 3 golden marks formed in her right hand, left hand, and forehead.

First is the illusion of weapons, there are a lots of variety and each emits the aura of ancients. Second is a black-and-white book with a mark of a golden cross, emitting the aura of divinity.

Last is a being with 8-pairs of black-and-white angelic wings, a star-shaped white halo on her head, and a black demon horns, emitting the aura that surpasses the divinity.

‘Actually, they are one power…’ She was supposed to have one Spirit but ended up being 3 Spirits. ‘Oh well, it’s better than nothing.’

‘Then, Supreme Ancient Weapons will be my main Spirit. The Omniscient Book of Creation and Divine Demon Emperor gives unnecessary attraction. ‘The illusion and the marks disappear then she walk forward, leaving the empty alley.

“Ah! Right.” GQuest forgot something. With a flick of her finger, a paper created in midair. She pick it, muttering, “I need certificate to enter the Nuoding Academy.”

From her information she got, she was in a city called Nuoding City. And Nuoding Academy was located at the west of the city.

She was nearby, and need to keep a low profile while recovering her powers. A new identity formed on the certificate. She went to the academy’s front gate, showing the ‘certificate’ to the guard before entering.

She ask around to know where the dean’s office is even though she knows. Enrolling the academy, and became the official student, or working student to be exact.

The academy provided a uniform to her before leaving to find the dormitory, which is easily found. The dormitory’s lower three floors have held seven big student dorm rooms, and she will live in dorm 7 with other students.

But once she’s open the door, she just happened to witness the end of a battle between the two students.

One is a young boy sitting on the ground and another is a pretty young girl numbly stood on the ground. Everyone also heard the door opening and found GQuest looking at them in awkwardness.

“…Should I not be here?” She asked. Not to everyone but to herself.

“Now another new student?” The comparatively large kid that is much older than the rest mutters, “This year there are three new working students arrive.”

GQuest sigh, tiredly said, “Please forget me and do your thing.” She was about to enter when the young boy stop her, “W-Wait!”

GQuest stop, tilting her head with a look of questioning. The young boy stood up, asked, “Since you’re also a new student, how about introduce yourself first?”

“Ah.” She forgot. The final battle between the young boy and the young girl makes her speechlessness forgot her intent of introduction.

“Gu Qianhua” She went straight to the point and enter, choose her own bed that is more remote, put her uniform and a bag she create not long ago, and lay down in exhaustion.

‘Can’t believe I got easily exhaust…in mentality.’ She thought.

“Hello, I’m Tang San. And this is Xiao Wu, our Dorm 7’s room senior.” The young boy named Tang San introduce himself before the young girl name Xiao Wu.

“Hi! I’m the ro-wait. Why am I the room senior?” Xiao Wu stop her words midway before asking him in confusion.

“In accordance with dormitory rules, you defeated me. So hereafter you are the room senior of this dormitory, and also the boss of this group of people.”

“Boss? That seems very interesting.” Xiao Wu’s eyes showed a trace of pleasant and surprise, not much surprise, and a flourishing delight, “Good. Then from now on I’m your boss. Becoming a working student seems a very good thing.”

“And since you’re the boss, you’re also need to exchange pointers to Gu Qianhua.” Tang San casually said as he look at tired GQuest, or Gu Qianhua.

“Is that in a rule?” Gu Qianhua peek them, she knows the rules, but she ask them as if she don’t know. He notice her peeking, and respond in a nod. She sigh, “Fine.”

Slowly standing up, she walk towards the center and said, “In accordance to the dorm rules, I’ll take it.”