03 - Fuck this Fate! (2)

Without even waiting for Gu Qianhua to respond, Xiao Wu first make a move. Her right leg had already bent and risen, the lower leg popping up in a flash, kicking straight for Qianhua’s chin.

It may be extraordinarily fast, in the Origin’s eyes who lives longer than the universe, it was slow and easy to dodge.

Casually dodge the kick to the right, she grab her ankle, turn 360 degrees around and toss Xiao Wu towards the door.

Xiao Wu recovered but before she take a move, Gu Qianhua already arrive in front of her sight. She got frightened and block her small fist. Her slender leg attack horizontally, aiming for her neck.

Gu Qianhua foresaw it and lowered her body through the back. Hands through the floor, her backflipping and kick through Xiao Wu’s chin. Xiao Wu take a step back to dodge, and throw a kick.

Gu Qianhua also throw a kick after properly standing up, hitting their slender legs to each other.

All students watch with their full attention at Gu Qianhua and Xiao Wu’s fight. Tang San also look at them, especially to the new arrival student Gu Qianhua.

Gu Qianhua’s movements are refined and extraordinarily, like her movement was trained for years.

‘And they are like the movement of a martial artist.’ Tang San thought, ‘But much simpler and refined.’

But unexpectedly, Gu Qianhua got tripped, and Xiao Wu took a chance. Soon, Gu Qianhua was thrown to the floor, defeated.

But to Gu Qianhua’s perspective, she was expected it. She make her tripped intentionally to be defeated. At first, she doesn’t like to be the boss. And being the boss is troublesome.

Gu Qianhua knows that Xiao Wu will become the boss after defeating Tang San. But because of her appearance, she needs to fight her in the boss position, and that she doesn’t like it.

Everything must be in the same flow of track. As the Creator who creates the universe, she won’t interfere the lives of the mortals. Only if no Gods interfere in their lives.

After her defeat, Gu Qianhua return to her bed, sighing. Tang San made a talk with Xiao Wu about her skill and she told him with winsome smile.

Xiao Wu asking everyone, except Gu Qianhua, about the introduction of the academy’s state of affairs. And of course, the eldest answer it all.

Listening to the simple explanation, Xiao Wu gave Tang San a glance, asking,

“Tang San, what is your spirit power rank? Just now, I sensed your strength was very powerful.”

Tang San did not conceal it as he answered, “I have innate full spirit power. Therefore my power is comparatively strong.”

“Innate full spirit power?!” The students immediately cried out in surprise.

Xiao Wu blinked, then look at exhausting Gu Qianhua, “How about you, Qianhua?”

“The same as his.” Gu Qianhua casually said it as if nothing worth it.

The students gasped again. Xiao Wu somehow muttering some sentence. No one hear her what she muttering except Gu Qianhua, but she ignore it as nothing worth it.

At this time, a thirty-year-old teacher entered from outside, “The new students have arrived? Stand up a moment.”

Tang San and Xiao Wu simultaneously rose from their beds while Gu Qianhua lazily rise up. This teacher had an ordinary appearance, pale green hair, hands carrying the bedding.

“Where is Tang San?”

Tang San hurriedly step forward.

The teacher said, “I’m Mo Hen, you can call me teacher Mo. Tang San, this bedding is a gift from Grandmaster.”