10 - This academy is... (3)

Things are the same as the trajectory of the novel’s plot except there are small changes.

Gu Qianhua was forced to join the ‘shopping spree’ by Xiao Wu despite being dead tired. They also went to the shop owned by ‘Mr. Cheapskate’ Dean Flander and bought the pale golden crystal which is Plate Crystal in the same ways. Go back to the hotel room, destroying the crystal and extracting the Hair Crystals to turn into a hidden weapons which called Dragon Beard Needle.

And so, night came.

Tang San and Xiao Wu were heavily sleeping in the bed and the sofa. As for the youngest, she was sitting at the chair near the window as she pour a warm cup of milk tea on the table under the light exposure of the bright moon.

She’s wearing a white pajama underneath the white cotton jacket. The hood covers her upper face so no one can completely seen her expressions.

Tonight, Gu Qianhua use her power of creation to the miniculest to make sure her eldest siblings were heavily sleeping till before dawn. Right now, she was receiving guest.

The door which was unlocked by Gu Qianhua opened and someone entered. Getting closer to her side, the silhouette reveals the person on her side.

It was a young man about a few years older than her current body with an above average handsome with black hair and eyes with no lights coming, like a living puppet. He wears a complete set of black clothes that is the same design as the Assassin’s Creed but more refined. He took out a piece of white jade on the spirit tool and carefully pass it to her.

“Clan Head, all records from the new appearance of a Dungeon are here.”

Gu Qianhua hummed at his respectful words towards her as she took it and use her spirit power to read the stored information.

For those who not knows, since the start of her second grade, because more and more space cracks appearing in the entire continent, she start creating her own secret organization.

This organization are create for controlling or eradicate the space cracks and also have a function like in a black market. Assassination, illegal trades, gathering and selling information and many more, inline of the Underworld business.

At first, many problem happens when she start recruiting. She plan to recruit adults but she gave up halfway and instead recruit children who are beggars, orphans, and such with hidden talents inline to her reference. And the first members are 20 children about the same age as hers to two years older than her, hidden talents the same level as Tang San’s and spirits are kind of unique.

The person who delivered the records from her is the leader of the first 12 children she recruited, which she called the first group as Bluebell. His name is Tian Rong, an orphan from Heaven Duo Empire’s capital from a poor orphanage, the leader of the Bluebell group, and his age were about two years older to her current age. For as how he can come undetected, his spirit is unique from what the world known for.

After absorbing the information, Gu Qianhua sighed, “About B-rank maze-type…not inline to our organization’s average level.”

Since her appearance, outside to the ‘plot’s’ occurrence, large and small disturbance appeared in the continent, which is the Law of Causality brings cause and effect as long as the Law exist. And one of them is space crack which now called Dungeon.

Dungeons were separated on levels like the power system of the Douluo Dalu. From weakest to strongest: F, E, D, C, B, A, AA, S, SS, SSS, EX. Also to enter the Dungeon there is a limit, like F-rank, which only the spirit master about 1-9 rank Spirit Scholar can enter. Once rank reaches 10, you must transfer to an E-rank Dungeon as higher than 9 gives restriction from entering the F-rank Dungeon.