09 - This academy is... (2)

When someone tries to interrupt and claimed that the room you supposed to owned was his, will you gave up or…beat that owner?

Of course, the latter.

After all, you bound to get annoyed.

After Dai Mubai claimed that the room that Tang San, Xiao Wu, and Gu Qianhua was supposed to own was his reserved room, of course, he attracted everyone’s attention.

Well, Gu Qianhua decided to be a bystander. Tang San can deal with it, no need to mixed in.

Gu Qianhua watches everything what happened as a third person’s viewpoint. Throwing cold stares and sarcastic challenges, arrival of the hotel manager to try to pacify them but failed because Xiao Wu still not yielding while throwing curses.

And because of her curses, a fight happened in front of her eyes. Gu Qianhua silently enjoys the drama in front of her with a stoic face of hers.

‘Oh. Tang San improve much better than in the novel.’

When they were in Nuoding Academy, Gu Qianhua sometimes gives advices to Tang San on how to properly use his Blue Silver Grass according to the ring’s abilities and battle techniques. With just a simple advices, Tang San improves his spirit and Tang Sect techniques.

With high comprehension and clever thoughts, Gu Qianhua was not surprise at all. After all, in this world’s era…

Tang San is the ‘Destiny’.

……

“Good! Able to receive my fist, you have the qualification to be my opponent.”

Dai Mubai coldly shouted. This time, his attack was not simple. His entire person flew forward instantly already reaching Tang San. Four limbs bizarrely spreading open, looking like the whole body up and down was full of openings. But his four limbs all move slightly, seemingly having bottomless later moves.

Tang San’s expression already became extremely imposing with both knees slightly bent, toes simultaneously buckling in, left arm from outside circling in, right arm from inside pushing out, adopting a very peculiar posture.

The strike Dai Mubai made could be said to be unique skill that made his name. Regardless of how the opponent tried to resist the attack, he had many methods to respond. Within the seemingly full of opening movements was contained a profound attack technique. All four limbs could turn into weapons.

But when his attack was ready to unfold, unexpectedly, an intangible force came through from underneath. That power seemed very tenacious without any powerful force of impact, but pure toughness.

Dai Mubai was in mid-air with nowhere to borrow force, so only felt his body of his original course by that force falling to one side and his attack lost its aim.

‘What was that force?’ Dai Mubai secretly amazed and confused. But his fighting experience was extremely abundant. With a tiger waist twist in mid-air, body revolving sideways all way around as he firmly landed on the ground.

But at this time, Tang San’s attack started. He chose just the right moment, exactly in the moment Dai Mubai’s legs touched down which was also when it was the most difficult to issue strength.

Using Ghost Shadow Perplexing Track, looking like three disjointed steps, Tang San already reached Dai Mubai’s side. Both palms simultaneously clapping out, moving towards Dai Mubai’s both shoulders.

Dai Mubai’s eyes flashes. Both shoulders shrugging back and both fists then striking out, simultaneously lifting and striking towards Tang San’s elbows…