06 - It's not like this will happened...okay? (2)

One year have passed and a lot of things happened that should not supposed to.

There was the time when Grandmaster asked her to be his disciple which makes her flabbergast. Of course, she accept it…well, forced to by Tang San.

And there is also the time when Xiao Wu just drag here anywhere and everywhere just for the shopping spree, which gives Gu Qianhua fear of her shopping spree.

And just a year without her knowing until she knows too late, both Tang San and Xiao Wu began to get closer to her, treating her like the youngest sibling.

Tang San was packing his stuff as he asked Xiao Wu if she return home. Of course, she’s not as she’s a spirit beast, and with curiosity, she asked him if she could join with him.

Of course, the poor Gu Qianhua got dragged in. After multiple times of being forced to be with them, she gave up and let them do as they please from her.

Early in the next day, the three of them set off and heading towards Holy Spirit Village.

“Is it still far?” Xiao Wu looked east then gazed west, offhandedly asking.

“We’ll arrive soon. See that hilltop over there? Our Holy Spirit Village is at the foot of the hill.”

The shifted his head towards Gu Qianhua who was holding a sketchbook and a pencil as she sketched the scenery she saw on the way in the village.

“Xiao Hua, don’t leave in our side again, okay?” Tang San said in worry.

“You always say that every single day when were together…” Gu Qianhua mutters in his words.

Gu Qianhua may not know, the reason both Tang San and Xiao Wu was worried when there was the time when the class have a field trip in the mountains. An accident happened at Gu Qianhua which she was missing for days.

Having worried at her for days, both of them searching her everywhere in the mountains until they finally found her inside the cave. It was a deep cave and was about tens of meters above the ground.

Once they enter, they were shocked to see Gu Qianhua kneeling at the top of the carcasses of some unknown creatures in black, soaked in both blood of her enemies and her own from her deep wounds in her body.

For the first time, they saw her spirit, which it was a scythe of black-and-white wings as curve blades. When they approached her, she finally fainted in exhaustion. She only woke up after a week and then rest for another week. That, they babysitting her.

And there was the time when she suddenly disappear then came back a day later, injured. That, they scold her for hours but later on this events repeated every week.

Without any choice, both of them or one of them are in her side, and this method was effective. Except that she was slippery that when always escape in their surveillance, then return back injured again.

And when they express their worry from her, she always act dense. And that, because of the unnatural occurrence of her and her denseness, the three of them got closer than before.

As for Gu Qianhua…

She may be dense, but not a fool.

The reason why she left is simple.

Spatial Dimension Cracks.

As a God and the Origin who creates everything, Gu Qianhua, GQuest, can sense the difference of the world.

The first Spatial Dimension Crack happened to show at the time of their fieldtrip. Because of the crack, monsters from another worlds came out and she needs to wipe them out.

And only after she fix the crack she fainted and just happened that Tang San and Xiao Wu arrived.

Because of the cracks always appearing every week, she left for a day and always came back injured. Both Tang San and Xiao Wu suddenly got worried and later they always by her side which gives her headache.

She knows that they got worried but she need to do this. Else the world will be infested with monsters everywhere.

And this cracks only shows until 3 months later, it never shows again. But the two’s protectiveness never disappear.

So she gave up, letting them be by her side wherever she or they goes.

Finally, they reached the Holy Spirit Village. Tang San’s home was at the edge of the village, raising his hand to indicate the roof with that dilapidated sign. Tang San smiled at Xiao Wu and Gu Qianhua and said, “Look. That’s my home.”

Gu Qianhua knows what will happened. She knows that Tang San’s father, Tang Hao, was left in the village to accompany his mother, Ah Yin.

She look at him in pity but because of the hood’s shadow, Tang San never saw it. Instead, he was excited, increasing his pace till he reached the door.

“Dad, I’m back!” Tang San excitedly shouted.

Gu Qianhua silently sigh and once Tang San and Xiao Wu enters, she stay besides the door, sitting underneath the nearby tree.

Taking out the sketchbook on her backpack, she continue to sketch for her new painting, which was sold in high price for over a year.

Later, an old man left and notice her sketching. Seeing her concentrating in sketch, he let her be and left. Then soon, Xiao Wu came out and saw Gu Qianhua underneath the tree.

Scooping the water in the unfilled water jar, she called her, “Xiao Hua, Can you lend us a hand here?”

Gu Qianhua stop her sketch and put them back on her backpack. Taking another empty water jar and fetch the water from the nearby stream to fill the water, then help them wipe out the dirt within the room.

After they clean, Xiao Wu was consulting Tang San, and Gu Qianhua silently left them without their knowing again.

This time, she never leave to fix the cracks. She return to the Nuoding Academy in a blink of an eye using a bit of power of creation to teleport outside Grandmaster’s room and became invincible.

She was sitting at the tree’s branch and look what happened inside the room from the window. And Tang Hao just happened to arrive in Grandmaster’s room to have a talk with each other.

Then soon he left something on the table which she knows it was a token before he left.

Gu Qianhua follows him behind till they were deep into the forest. Feeling that it was enough to follow him, she stop her tracks and stop using her invincibility.

Tang Hao suddenly stop his track as he sense someone suddenly appears behind him. Alarmed, he turn around, then in much surprise, a familiar figure was standing not far from him.

Tang Hao always spied at Tang San’s school life and knows that he got two close friends. One is a hundred-year change spirit beast, which is Xiao Wu.

And another is a normal yet mysterious girl who he can’t comprehend who she is, Gu Qianhua.

And the latter friend of his was suddenly in front of him.

‘Wasn’t she was with Tang San? How come she’s here?’ Tang Hao wondered as he look at the normal looking girl who was wearing a white hoodie and underneath is the academy’s uniform.

Gu Qianhua has a reason to follow him.

Because of her appearance, many changes happened from here to there. So without any choices, she finally make a move.

“I want to make a deal with you.”