12 - This academy is... (5)

Entering to the village, they were able to see. It was all wooden buildings, using the word ‘simple’ and ‘unadorned’ to describe the buildings here was only appropriate.

Not walking far, Dai Mubai brought them to an open space. Around were wooden buildings, this vacant land appeared to be about five hundred square meters or so. Just at the center of Shrek Academy.

The previously passed preliminary exam students were before them, distinct spirit power flunctuations making the air shivers irregularly.

Dai Mubai pointed at the lined up exam students ahead, saying, “You take the second exam here. The teacher will tell you how to do it. I still must go out to take a look. If that girl’s spirit truly agrees with mine, in which case I also must capture her.”

Finished speaking these lines, Dai Mubai hurriedly left. Tang San, Xiao Wu, and Gu Qianhua according to what he said like that reaching the end of the exam students line ahead.

Meanwhile, a soft voice resounded, “Selling sausage, selling sausage! Have a gander, have a look! Passing by or passing through you must not miss it! Oscar brand sausage, tastes beautifully fragrant and sweet! Price convenient, quantity yet ample! Only five copper coins for one! Eat Oscar brand sausage, guarantee you will even easier pass the entrance exam!”

Tang San and Xiao Wu inclined their head to see, only got speechless to see their youngest sister running away, chasing a man whose pushing a wagon where he peddled. A burst of meat scent disseminating from the wagon, already some of the lined-up students have bought along with their youngest sister.

The man standing behind the cart wore simple grey clothes, neat short hair, across his entire face a full of beard, but having a peach blossom eyes, gaze roaming between, especially towards the girls in the exam student ranks. Good thing that Gu Qianhua was covered from head to toe which he took a glance or else if he look at her with perverted eyes for so long she will dug his eyes off.

Tang San and Xiao Wu followed behind her just happened to hear her saying, “A gold coin’s worth of sausage, please.”

“Wha- Xiao Hua?!” Tang San got dumbfounded from her order. 1 gold spirit coin is worth of 20 sausages! What she use for that for?

The salesman’s expression suddenly became friendly, “Little sister, you’re so generous!~”

“Just hurry up and give it to me.” Gu Qianhua was frowning right now. The salesman, no, uncle-looking Oscar hurriedly packed 20 pieces of sausages and gave the package to her before she pay a gold coin.

She look down at the package, ‘A good late night snack.’

Of course, she'll secretly ate them.

She first go to the line while listening to the dialogue from his eldest siblings. It was the same as in the novel but a bit of change as her names were added on.

……

“Uncle, I’ll trouble you to give me two.” Tang San said with a slight smile.

Oscar’s face suddenly went rigid, “You…what did you call me?”

Tang San look at him in confusion, “I called you ‘Uncle’…is there a problem?”

Oscar said with a bitter laugh, “Of course there is a problem! And still a huge problem! Little brother, this year I am just 14-years-old and yet you unexpectedly called me ‘Uncle’?!”

“Eh?! You are just fourteen?!” Tang San was shock and can’t believe that he is that young.

“That’s right! I’m Oscar, this year I’m 14-years-old, a Shrek Academy student. You can’t just call me ‘Uncle’ just because my hair is a bit lush!” He scolding Tang San while confirming him.