04 - Fuck this Fate! (3)

After eating, Gu Qianhua climb up to the second floor under the surprise watch of the others. Gu Qianhua just there to buy snacks. For some reason, she got develop to like sweets.

Unknowingly, she buy 5 bags of cookies. After paying up, she was about to leave when the same student who just mocking her group earlier spoken in disdain,

"Oh. How come one of Wang Sheng's group of poverty of apparitions is here?"

Gu Qianhua ignore him, making the kid fuming in rage, "Brat! Stop right there! I'm not done yet!"

His shout attracts everyone's attention, making Gu Qianhua stop her tracks as the path was blocked.

'Now what?' She mentally deadpans. She wanted to leave silently without attracting attention but now...

"Ha! How come a working student can come here so easily? Such new stu-"

Then he suddenly stop talking as he got pale in fright to Gu Qianhua's presence she just emit. He step back before his butt was on the floor, sweating furiously.

"Trash should obediently remaining trash." She coldly said before retracting her presence and left, with the crowds opening her path for her in fear.

Unknowingly, a pair of eyes stares at her until she left before retracting his gaze.

......

'...How come I got annoyed so easily?' Gu Qianhua wondered.

Only the time she feels annoyed is that a person annoys he too much for a long time. But just now, she got easily annoyed.

'Is it because I'm a mortal right now?' Then she shook her thought, 'Forget it.'

Once she leaves the building and about to go back to the dormitory, she notice Tang San standing besides the gate stop her tracks.

'Right, Tang San is standing besides the gate to wait for Grandmaster.' Then she look at her cookie bags then back at Tang San.

Sighing, she approach him. Tang San notice her arrival and wondering in thought, 'Why is she coming here?'

"Here." She gave one bag of cookie to him which makes the boy confused, "...Why?"

"No reason." Then she left, with his gaze look back and forth to the cookie bag and Gu Qianhua in confusion.

Coming back in the dormitory earlier than the others, she put her one cookie bag at Xiao Wu's bed then the rest are in her bag which it has a storage function with infinite space. Then fall down in her bed and cover herself with quilt.

Her eyed droop in tiredness as soon as she fell asleep. Not long for that, the rest of the students except Tang San came back and notice Gu Qianhua sleeping in her bed as they hushed to each other, not disturbing her sleep.

Xiao Wu notice the cookie bag in her bed and knows that it came from Gu Qianhua as she seen her holding 5 bags of cookies when she left the building.

Xiao Wu felt warmth in her heart and look at the sleeping Qianhua, 'Despite being expressionless, she so caring from the others.'

A small smile was found in her lips before opening it and took a bite of the delicious sweet cookie. Poor GQuest, she unknowingly became close to them in the first day of her arrival in this world.

......

Once she open her eyes, it was already a next day and the sun still not risen. Only she is the one who woken up earlier as they still sleeping.

She change her clothes and a black hoodie jacket before leaving the dormitory. Stretching her body, she first run towards the sports ground before running around in laps until her limits.

After that, 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, and 100 squats before resting then continuing her running until a ray of light was visible to the sky.

Noticing the sun was about to rise, she run back to the dormitory to change.

She silently enters when she notice Tang San was cultivating in his bed, knowing that he cultivates the Tang Sect's cultivation from his past life, she did not disturb him.

After taking a bath and change to plain clothes and a white hoodie, she sits in her bed, and grab a paper and pencil in her bag, silently drawing something.

Soon, everyone woke up one-by-one and change their clothes. The last one who woke up is Xiao Wu, who is the heavy sleeper.

"...You're saying that both of you are exchanging pointers last night." Gu Qianhua look at Tang San who was packing to leave with face filled with tiredness.

Tang San nods, "We stay all night so basically she was dead tired."

'I know she's dead tired but how about you?' Knowing their exchange pointers in the novel plot, she look at Tang San again, who was about to leave with Grandmaster for getting a spirit ring.

Speaking of spirit ring, Tang San said, "Right, you sleeping last time. Qianhua, I'll leave Xiao Wu to you since I'm leaving with Grandmaster for getting my first spirit ring."

"I'm planning to do so." She shrugged her shoulders before leaving, "I'm leaving first."

Looking at her back, he's wondering, 'Unlike yesterday, Qianhua is a bit approachable this time.'

After packing up, he say goodbye to the other students before leaving the dormitory. And half an hour later, Gu Qianhua came back with a bundle of paper from her hand and put it at the top of the small cabinet besides Xiao Wu's bed.

Seeing that she was still sleeping, and in a bad position at that, she sigh. To not make a girl wait her meals being cold, Gu Qianhua have no choice but waking her up.

Faking coughing once, her face came closer to Xiao Wu's ears.

Then shouted,

"Xiao Wu! Wake up! It's 7 A.M. in the morning! The food that I just brought in is getting cold!"

"W-What the?!"

Xiao Wu jump out in a panic and look around, her sight falls to Gu Qianhua and that the girl got pouting in anger.

"Gu Qianhua!" Xiao Wu attack her but she easily dodge it, makes her fall flat to the floor.

"Go change your clothes and eat the food I brought in." She help her stand up as she continue, "We have a school ceremony so hurry up and move. I'm waiting for you outside."

Then she left, leaving Xiao Wu still pouting in anger.

For over a few days without Tang San, Gu Qianhua always takes care of Xiao Wu everyday. Gu Qianhua, or GQuest, always upholds a promise she made. So taking care of her and not making herself into trouble is easy.

But because she is a mortal instead a God, Gu Qianhua sometimes got tired to Xiao Wu's antics. So it was a bit troublesome.

For a few days of being together, Xiao Wu got close to Gu Qianhua without her knowing, and this was not supposed to happen. But she gave up, like hell it was fate.

Just...fuck this fate!