07 - It's not like this will happened...okay? (3)

Sunlight slanting from the west, side by side in front of the smithy’s door sat two petite figures. They were dressed in similar clothes, sitting quietly.

The glow of the setting sun colored them faintly red. Seemingly branding their bodies to a rose-gold color.

The girl on the left inclined her head, looking at the boy. Both hands poking her chin, wanting to say something but she endured by the end.

On the contrary, it was the boy who opened his mouth. In his hand holding a brand-new forging hammer,

“Xiao Wu, thank you.”

……

Gu Qianhua just came back from her short trip while thinking,

‘After making a deal with Tang Hao in exchange for the spirit essence I made before, I finally got the complete information about the Spirit Hall that he knows for a long time.’

She silently arrive while being invincible when she heard Tang San’s lowered voice,

“Xiao Wu, thank you.”

Gu Qianhua stop her tracks. Standing besides the tree, she look at Tang San and Xiao Wu who was sitting in front of the smithy’s door, basking in the rose-gold sunlight.

“Thank me for what?” Xiao Wu curiously asked.

“Thank you for keeping me company all along. Xiao Hua also too, if she’s around right now.”

Tang San lowered his head, looking at the ground underfoot. The expression in his eyes somewhat misted, also somewhat hazy, but in the end without tears falling.

Gu Qianhua was silent. Those words contains sincerity towards Xiao Wu…and herself.

She don’t know what to say right now. After her arrival in this world many changes happened around her.

But as a God, she let everything flow as it be. No matter what kind of changes happened, in her eyes, everything is the same.

Gu Qianhua silently watch their interaction, then soon, she unconsciously conjured a paper and imprint what she saw right now.

Finally snapped her thoughts, she discover that she unconsciously create a paper with a sketch. She rolled the paper and put it on her hoodie’s pocket. Her hoodie has a spatial dimension pocket that only contains the most important items for her.

Noticing that they leave, she follows them, and again, she unconsciously make a sketch papers. All are from what she saw right now. This continues until they reaches in the hilltop.

‘Tang San’s former practice place.’ She thought. Looking at Tang San and Xiao Wu’s interaction, the sketch paper then change into a sketchbook. And all of them filled with sketches about their current interactions.

Then the next words she heard:

“Are you willing to be my little sister?”

‘Damn…’ That’s what she thought, ‘If ‘little sister’ change to ‘wife’, then what he said will be a confession of love.’

“First, listen to what I have to say. I have nothing. You also seen my family’s circumstances. And I am only descended from impoverished commoners.”

“I cannot give you wealth and also cannot give you power. You also have an innate full spirit power, but you and I are not alike. I can see your life’s experiences should have some story.”

“But I never asked, because I feared that our backgrounds disparity is too great, and we could not even become friends. But I truly hope to be able to have a little sister like you.”