05 - It's not like this will happened...okay? (1)

‘It’s been five days…’ Gu Qianhua silently sweep the sports ground neat and clean way early in the morning while losing in thoughts.

‘Tang San will be back right this morning but first…’ After segregating the trash, a student from dorm seven approach her and whisper in her ears. After that, she nod and follow him.

Her eyes have the hint of coldness, ‘Try to bully my people? Don’t think about it.’

Both she and the student run towards at the rear side of the academy. There, they left towards the gate and reach towards the small hill covers with trees.

Once they reach in destination, Gu Qianhua saw two groups consist of Xiao Wu’s and the so-called Boss Xiao with the group of higher-ups.

Boss Xiao is a student with large stature, tall, and straight. Although his face remain childish, he already had a bit adult appearance.

He may be handsome, he has a bad temper. His face shows his contemptuous and disdain expression towards Xiao Wu’s group.

“Little girl, right now there is still time for you to repent. Of course! I do not mind having a pet rabbit. Your spirit is rabbit, isn’t that right?”

Xiao Wu’s expression did not lose a bit to the opposite side and was similar disdainful. Only her disdain harmoniously arranged her soft and fair face to somehow have a cute appearance.

Gu Qianhua silently arrive in Xiao Wu’s side while watching the fun show. Xiao Wu was pointing to the side, saying, “Boss Xiao, you scared? Scared of afterwards being my little brother?”

“Hahah!” Boss Xiao feigned an elegant big laugh, “How could I be scared? I say, that Wang Sheng, have all you working students lost your minds? To actually find this kind of little girl to stir up a fight with me?”

Gu Qianhua rolled her eyes, ‘If he knows that she is a transformed 100,000-years spirit beast, maybe he’s kneeling right now and call her Xiao Wu Jie to please her.’

“Less nonsense! Let’s start! You say how we fight!” Xiao Wu was clearly impatient. Gu Qianhua sigh, ‘If only you’re a bit patient, things will be okay instead.’

Boss Xiao’s eyes narrowed, revealing a somewhat evil expression, “Rest assured, I won’t bully you. Don’t you have eleven people here if you include the girl there who just arrive just now?’

‘…Me?’ Gu Qianhua raise her eyebrow, ‘I’m just come here to watch!’

“Then we also will only use eleven people. Sending out in turns, those sent out only need to win, then can continue to fight the next opponent. Up until all the people on one side are defeated.”

Knowing his meticulous plan, Gu Qianhua look at Wang Sheng who was about to voice out but Xiao Wu already spoken, “Fine, we’ll settle it like this. Come! Whoever is first of you, come out!”

Gu Qianhua headpalms of the little girl’s rashness, ‘Fuck it! There’s no way out! Everything is on the script!”

The followers of Boss Xiao pursue their lips, and a large higher grade student immediately walked out.

Wang Sheng gritted his teeth, “Xiao Wu Jie, let me go first.”

Looking at Wang Sheng then to the other side’s representative, she knows that Wang Sheng is a bit weaker than the higher grade student. She shook her head in disagreement of his request which makes Gu Qianhua surprise.

‘Wang Sheng was supposed to fight Liu Long according to the novel so why did she suddenly disagree?’

Then Xiao Wu’s eyes set on her which makes Gu Qianhua sweatdropped. Wang Sheng and the others also look at her with eyes filled with understanding.