08 - This academy is... (1)

Five years later.

Balak Kingdom, located in south Heaven Duo Empire, bordering with Fasinuo Province, in a city called Suotuo City.

Currently, just passed noon, the blazing sun shining fiercely. At Suotuo City’s west gate entered three youths. By looks, they look only appear to be 10-some-years-old, not carrying any luggage, one boy and two girls.

The boy’s clothing was simple, looking like 12 or 13-years-old, about a metre-seventy tall, wearing a pale blue fresh attire, very neat. Around his waist a belt inset with twenty-four pieces of jade.

Black hair hanging halfway down to his shoulders, facial features although not considered handsome, gave people a kind of very easy to get along feeling. At the corners of his mouth he continuously wore a slight smile.

The girl’s silky smooth black long hair combed out into a neat scorpion braid, even though it was braid, it still hung down to her lower back. Wearing small pink clothes, tightly covering a figure already began developing.

Tall slender taut legs wrapped up in trousers, natural-shape of curved eyebrows, and a pair of bright and intelligent big eyes matching a somewhat round soft and fair little face. Not only pretty, also giving people a somewhat charming feeling.

And the last girl, wearing a yellow shirt underneath the white four-tailed hoodie robe and black jeans that covers around her waist showing her slender body that is a bit develop compare to the other girl. With a black-and-white ribbon tied on her neck.

Dark-brown boots reaching in knees, black fingerless gloves that did not covers her beautiful white fingers. And head covers with hoodie, with upper face covers the shadows. Only her lower face shows her delicate light pink lips.

With their arrival, many people attracts the newly arrival youths, especially the pink girl who was cheerful.

‘Good thing no one bats an eye on me.’ The hooded girl thought while munching a warm steam bun in her hand.

“Finally, reaching Suotuo City!” The pink girl grumbles.

“I truly don’t know how Grandmaster thought. Obviously, quite a few intermediate spirit master academies expressed they would unconditionally recruit us. Yet he asked you two to come take the examination here at that not even separating grades worn down academy."

“Then why are you following us if you just complain here and there? Teacher only asked both of us, not you.” The hooded girl stoically said.

She stares coldly at her, “Truly without conscience? Everything is not for you two’s sake. Who asked to be my big brother and little sister? And who asked that we will be together?”

The hooded girl look straight at the street, silently munching the steam bun. As for the boy, he sheepishly said, “Well…me and our youngest?”

The pink girl snorted, “Anyway, the day after tomorrow, we can take the examination. No matter what, both of you, especially you, Xiao Hua, must accompany me to play in Suotuo City for these two days!”

Underneath her hood, she pales in fright, “Are you threatening me?”

“And what if I am? You injured my young and small heart.” She stares at her with an evil gin plastering in her small cute face.

The boy couldn’t help but laugh, defending the hooded girl as he says,

“The formidable Nuoding Academy’s supreme sister for six years in a row, still has a young and small heart? Let those younger brothers of yours see that. I do not know whether they would immediately go jump into the river.”