Chapter 3

Mabel G.'s POV (Setting: Tent Of Telepathy)

"You let them GET AWAY?" I screamed at my imbecile brother who let the key to it all escape! ESCAPE! "It wasn't my fault, she had a grappling hook!" He looked ashamed but I knew he would never admit that to me. "A grappling hook? You had a dagger and MAGIC! Your dear old magic!" I couldn't express my anger at my brother. I sigh and I had an idea, but Dipper beat me to saying something, "Look, I'm sorry, I really am! I mean after all she ruined my shirt!" With a gleam of magic I quickly make the dirt go away. "Happy?" Before he could mutter another stupid word I put my finger up to his mouth and say, "Maybe the direct violent approach was bad. Let's try to be friendly to them and-" He scoffed, "And what? I tried to kill her, maybe I could apologize and say I was trying to kill you, I mean after all. That wouldn't be unbelievable! Anyway, I think she's at the Mystery Shack. We could go on from there." Wow. That was actuallly a pretty good idea, not that I would ever admit it, but I mean. 'Yea I know it was a good idea.' Dipper are you reading my mind again? I looked at him and he shrugged, but honestly his amulet was glowing and that gave it all away. "Well when should we go?" he asked. I sighed, "Maybe now?" He smiled and said, "Okay, no problem." With a flash of teal amulet magic, we were infront of the Mystery Shack.

*Knock-Knock* Bud Pines opened the door and quickly closed the door when he saw us. Dipper this time knocked harder. "LEAVE!" We heard Bud scream. This time I knocked really hard and screamed, "We're here to see ya'll kids! My darling brother tried to kill one of them, thinking it was little ol' me!" This time Bud opened the door and looked at us. I tried to look innocent, but the look on Dipper's face was cold. I nudged him in the ribs and he forced a smile and said, "I'm sorry, just please let us into ya'll home." Bud's looked at us with a dead stare and said, "100 bucks each." I trying not to act shocked at his stingyness replied, "Do you think we're poor?" I handed him 500 dollars and so did Dipper. Bud made a smile and said, "Sleepover." Dipper laughed. I understood why, maybe it was a twin or amulet thing, but why would we ever stay in a place like this overnight.

As we began walking upstairs to their room my mind raced with questions, Do I look nice? Will our plan work? What will Mabel and Dipper think about us? Can I murder Pacifica along the way? Or will Gideon get mad at me? Do I really like Gideon? I doubt it, he's a 9-year old - 'Pest?' I glared at Dipper and whispered, "Do not use your amulet here! It's not good!" Dipper just shrugged and said, "The other Mabel probably already told them." I had a plan for that too and he knew it, just say it was Magic from the Tent Of Telepathy and he expected 'his sister' to go along with it, but just in case I said,"I told you the cover up already!" He shrugged knowing that I did tell him the cover up already. We were at the door, I wasn't nervous and I knew Dipper wasn't either. Dipper put on his 'I'm sorry I tried to murder you' face and asked me, "Ready?" and putting on my 'I'm sorry my brother is an idiot when he tried to murder you, thinking it was me' face and replied, "I'm always ready." Then he knocked on the door.