Chapter 9

Bill's POV(Gravity Falls):

I felt so powerful. Everyone obeying me. Sitting on a throne of deer teeth. Even with that annoying ventriloquist dummy gone I knew I was unstoppable. He could come back with Pine Tree and Shooting Star, maybe with Ice Bag, Question Mark and Stanford... I was still unstoppable.

If you looked at the happy arrogant folks of Gravity Falls, they were all different now. Mindless if I could say. Not that they weren't before, but this was different. Seeing them in my flames was not the same old, but more magnificent. In lack of any other way to say it, they didn't save their gold.

Sure I am mad, but no point there. I mean who cares? It's not like I am literally burning anybody, because if I did, I would have no one to obey me! Ha! I just have the fire for show. I mean if I wanted them burned, they would have been dead LONG ago.

Then two lines began to emerge. Ah yes, it was the daily bowing ceremony. Priceless, nothing better than seeing stupid people come bow down to Prince Charming. Or Charmless if I say so myself.

"Bill. Fire. Flame. Bill." said the first two people bowing to me. Okay, I mean for mindless people that was extremely poetic.

After a certain amount of bowing I always get bored of hearing the same old, same old so I cut the ceremony short. As I shoo the line away, I transform into my human form, which I haven't been in for days. I place a crown slanted on my head. I find myself quite attractive and I do think most people would agree. Did you see Reverse Mabel's eyes when she first saw me like this? Such a shame I don't know what normal Mabel's thoughts were.

Wait, it has been a while since I have watched them, let me see what they are up to.

'So Gideon? How about Mystery Solving?' Gideon looked blank.

I gave the Gleeful twins ultimate power to take over the Mystery Shack and all they do is make sure that Mabel gets her boy? IDIOTS! Can they not do anything? Anything?! I mean after all how hard would it be to just use that power to take over a SHACK? A SHACK! But no, they have to make Mabel and Gideon fall in wove. Gross, Gross, GROSS! Whatever. That was their loss. Not mine. Not mine at all.

I saw a blue light coming from the forest, distracting me from my thoughts. It was worth a distraction, because that I would recognize that light anywhere. It was my counterpart from Levity Stands, I recon he is gonna help get Dipper and Mabel back. I won't stop them, because I would like to see them try. Like to see them try.

I picked up my staff and relaxed in my throne. No one could stop me now. Not even the two twins or the whole Pines family. Even if Stanley was still here- I let out a smirk. Only if, I laughed. I guess let the games begin. The winner was already clear.

A/N: So just saying I will not include Stanley in this story, but thought it would be nice to at least mention him and who else is better than the one and only Prince Charmless? Anyway, vote,comment and stay tuned for more chapters coming TODAY! (Additional Note, This is not one of my most popular chapters, but hey can't win them all. :P)