Chapter 5

Dipper's POV (Levity Stands)-

I hear a knock and nobody stands up to get it. They just stare at the door. Of course I find this odd, since everyone is inside and Bud wouldn't bother to come upstairs. I decide to get the door myself until Mabel grabs my arm as the door is opening by itself , but not with a hand, but a glow that only the Gideon's amulet can create and through the door I see people who I immediately recognized to be me and Mabel. Except I believe these freaks are the tried to kill Mabel.

"Let me get straight to the point, I am sorry for trying to kill ya'll but I thought I was trying to kill my sister, because if you can't see they look exactly alike." said the guy that looked quite handsome and quite like me. I stared as he looked at Mabel as if the question was more in a taunting manner than in a sorry manner, but knowing Mabel's silly and naive nature she didn't seem to think so and she just but a big smile on her face as she said- "No problem. It's cool that we look so alike." Sadly my sister didn't get that they were our evil portions and the actual sad part was I just explained it to her a few minutes ago.

"I don't know Mabel, remember what Bill said."I said. Mabel looked at me and looked at the twins. "Bill could have been lying. I mean he always lies. Right? Right?" she looked doubtful, but she seemed excited to meet your counterpart. The second Mabel sat in a chair as my Mabel ran up to her. "Do you like pigs?" she asked. "No."said the possibly evil Mabel. "How about glitter?" "No." "Sweaters?" "No." "Caticatures?" "No. My turn. Do you like daggers?" "I like grappling hooks." The Gideon Mabel looked at her brother and said, "Don't be fooled they might look like us, but they're-" "Lower class." he finished. Gideon who has been awfully quiet the whole time replied, "We are not lower class. We are just not evil spoiled brats like you. Your horrible. I said it." Pacifica holding her chicken decided not to say anything and just looked utterly terrified, but I didn't like that before I could respond evil Mabel responded, "Trust me. I wouldn't want to be here if it wasn't for the fact that my brothers an idiot." and finally Pacifica spoke up, "Then leave." My counterpart was being dragged out by his sister, but before he left, in a quite harsh tone Reverse Mabel as I finally decided to call her said, "Fine." Then the door was slammed.