Epilouge

Dipper's POV(Location Unknown):

I am gone. At least from my world. It has been a long time since I have left. I have followed along Mabel's side for as long as I could remember. Fine, that was a lie. I was stuck in a forest before. A place with a large gnome and a beast, with taverns and talking horses. I don't want to explain it to you, but I have finally found peace and I decided to follow Mabel. Pretend I was by her side. 

I was stuck in my 12 year old body for a long time now and Mabel seems to be growing, becoming prettier and taller and truly the alpha twin. I love every moment I spent with her. Sometimes, I cry and sometimes she does. Mom and dad are not with Mabel. They don't seem to care that I had died.

Mabel cares.

Mabel cries.

I cry with her.

I want to be with her.

I wanted to make a deal with Cipher, but I can't.

I was desperate to go back with her, but I know I can't ever see her.

At least while one is dead and the others not.

But I am optimistic, I know we will meet again. I really just want to be with her. I used to want money and all that power and the knowledge and everything before I was dead. I wanted to know every secret that Gravity Falls held. Now I know, even about Stanley. He sometimes finds ways to talk to me from being trapped in the portal. I wish I could warn Mabel about the portal and the other secrets, but it's her adventure now. I mean I just wanted to go along with her every step of the way.

I wanted me and Mabel to go along and walk hand in hand one more time. Solving the mysteries. Maybe one day finding out about the portal! I mean I really to want to see me grandfather in the real world instead of just when he dies, but that's not in my control.

We are not that different, if you don't mind our location. I can eat, I can live. My hair can still get messy. My feet can still get dirty under the dirt. Just like Mabel's. I can still have friends. In fact, Waddles is here with me.

Waddles doesn't like to come with me and my journey's he prefers to stay not with Mabel. One time he saw Mabel and almost died again. I guess death is not as horrible as I thought. I knew I was protecting my sister from death when I jumped in front of her. Although, I did not think of this. I can't be with her anymore.  She stayed in Gravity Falls. She is sixteen now and Waddles wouldn't even realize it's her. I barely could cope with how much she had grown and changed by the time she was 13. She is truly amazing. 

Her hair is beautiful.

She is smarter than ever.

She took up the journals without going to crazy and nothing bad has really happened after the battle, other than some creatures and some storms, but she survives well every time. In fact, she manages to keep up her social status at the same time. Still, we are not that separate.

Her life is as beautiful as the summer leaves and my life is as great as the autumn leaves.