Chapter 18

Gideon's POV(Gravity Falls):

We were about done with all of the townsfolk and I was heading towards the Mystery Shack. I saw Wendy zap the last one and say, "Hey Giddy, we're done. What now?" What now? I didn't know really. "Let them wonder around and ya'll don't let them know anything, if they ask, say make up somethin'. Gotta run! See you later cupcake! You too Deuce!" I ran and he called out, "It's Soos, dude! SOOS!" Soos, Deuce who cares?

As I was near the Mystery Shack I went near Mabel and she looked at me as I entered. She looked absolutely beautiful crying, but I didn't like it. She was next to her brother who was on the floor, wet, probably from Mabel's tears. I sat next to her and she used her hands to comb through her hair. "Darling." I whisper. She looks at me and hugs me. My shoulder becomes more and more wet. "Why are you here?" She says as she lets go of me. 

"Everything I do is for you. I came here to let ya'll know that Dipper will be okay. Heck. Heaven is a beautiful place and sooner or later he will definitely be there. I thought I loved you most darling, but he died for you. Took a shot. They say the world was built for two, but I see they didn't mean me and you. They meant you and him. It was all for you. Heaven might not be with you, but he will always be there." She started crying and hugged me. She looked as sweet as a sugar pie and she stared into my eyes. In her eyes, I saw misery and pain. Her eyes seemed to bleed as she wiped her tears every time the tears came.

She turned her back to me and I heard her mumble. "The queen of gnomes, loved by a child wonder, wanted money, wanted fame, wanted love, my friends, everything. But if you were ever here, Dipper. I'd run to you, I'd run to you. The power of youth is on my mind. I want to run, I want to play, but if you were here. If you could ever be here. I'd run to you, leaving all that behind." I didn't want to interrupt her as her words flew out of mouth as a poets on a paper and I couldn't believe how her silly sweaters turned into a silk dress so quickly and she wanted her childish nature, but her brother meant more to her than anything. 

"I'd run to you. I'd turn my back on Candy, Grenda, who cares about the Mysteries? I mean you aren't here. I wanted to be with you together."

She pulled something from her sweater, I looked over her shoulder to see two twins in cat costumes. 

"Mabel!" I said louder than I wanted to. "When you were with ya'll brother, part of the reason I hated him was you and him were so close. He had nothing, no money, no fame, no powers. But you and him would die for each other." I realized what I said after it came out of my mind and Mabel started to stop crying and said, "I love him."

"I know you did." I said simply.

"I still do, he's dead. He still exists." She pointed to his heart.

I just nodded and opened my arms and she flung into them. Making my shoulder a lake again, only this time I gave her a lake right back.

A/N: I was listening to Ultra-violence will making this and also, I literally almost cried making this. Don't forget to vote and comment! Love all my viewers!