Chapter 15

Bill's POV(Gravity Falls):

I had the staff and I tapped it on the floor, "Well Pine Tree. Time to rustle." Dipper looked town in desperation. I lied to him, he could have totally used the staff. All the kid needed to do was tell the staff he was his rightful master or whatever. Eh, he could have said it in English for all the staff cares. I mean - "We already rustled." Shooting Star said. "Not nice kid, you disturbed my thoughts, let me disturb some of your own shall I?" 

I waved the staff not even saying the chant this time and Mabel fell to her knees. "What did you do to her?" Gideon and Pine Tree said at the same time, same place, same area, same- well yeah. "Nothing, nothing, I just made-" Mabel was up and shouting, "I can't see! I can't hear! Not even my own thoughts! Am I even talking now?" I was stumbling barely walking. I chuckled at bit. "This isn't funny." I smiled at Dippers comment, "Of course it is." I grinned through my teeth. "Ya'll better stop this. This is humor, this is madness! Why would you do that? What's the fun in harming her now, aye?" Gideon said. The kid had a point. I waved my staff and Mabel was back. "THANK GOD!" While she was jumping, Dipper was looking into his little Journal and his eyes lit up. 

As soon as I knew it, Dipper was rushing towards me. "Give me that staff!" I locked my legs together so he couldn't slide down under them again. He kept kicking me and I ignored him, I let out a yawn. "Kid you can't beat me!" I heard Mabel, "Oh yea? Well look what I got from the Mystery Shack!" She took out three new grappling hooks and gave one to Gideon. Ice Bag, Question Mark and Stanford came out from the crowd of people. Soos had given them all grappling hooks and they were having battle of their own against the townsfolk. While focused on the others, Mabel's hook (or was it Gideon's?) grabbed hold of my staff and was tugging at it. "I didn't want it to come to this!" I screamed out what I thought was paralyze in Latin, but after I screamed I realize I had sent death flying towards Mabel.

"I know that word!" Shouted Dipper and pulled the grappling hooks string so the staff and it's deadly blast was coming towards him. On the kids chest lay the staff and he muttered, "I love you Mabel." He fell to the ground trying to grip on to the air, but even the air seemed to slip through Pine Tree's finger tips on his conquest to live. Mabel whispered, "Mortem. You whispered death! I know that from- It doesn't matter where! You killed him." Gideon stood frozen in the way, "You monster." The word rolled off his tongue in such disgust that it made me feel bad for a second. I turned my back towards them and called the staff towards me and clutched it toward me chest. I killed him. 

I heard Mabel stuttering, " I was such a bad sister and he, he risked his life for me. I ignored him for calling me selfish, but he was right. 100 percent right! He died for me while I refused to through a stupid orb at him." Crying. I heard crying and a lot of it. I didn't make me feel any better but I was a mind demon! Why was I sad over whatever I did to some twins?! I have gone through this before! I turned around, "I AM A MIND DEMON FEAR-" Stanford punched me straight in the face when I turned around, "Don't mess with my kids!" I dropped the staff down and the orb rolled away. I followed it with my eyes and realized that it landed next to Wendy and Soos. Wendy stepped on it. "For Dipper" I heard her mutter. "For Dipper." Soos continued. 

The orb created a portal, goddamn the kids and Stanford! The deal was, the time baby said! The time baby came out, "Time's up." The portal started to suck me into it and I grabbed unto Stanford. He struggled to let loose, "Let go of me you murderer!" We both were slipping when the time baby came and grabbed me by my foot. "Ouch. Ouch!" I said. He threw me in the portal. I saw him come into the portal as I was left with the time baby, broken by my own deal.

A/N: THIS IS NOT THE END! I have a few more parts left and then bye-bye! I might make a Over The Garden Falls/Gravity Walls Book, but tell me what you think about that! Anyway thanks for the people that vote and comment on my stories and even more thanks to the people who do it in the first 2 minutes I publish a chapter. Keep voting and commenting and well let's all mourn for Dipper, because he is 100 percent dead, or is he?