Chapter 10

Reverse Bill's POV(Gravity Falls):

"So let me get this right.. You want me to help you save the good version of the meanest twins in history that are stuck in my universe." I questioned. The old one that looked like the twins Great Uncle said, "For the hundredth time, YES!" They were lying to me. I started crying.

"Why are ya'll crying?" Said the one that looked like Gideon, so if my Gideon is good than he would be evil, unless Giddy is evil now. I started crying harder but managed to say, "Your fooling me... A-and if your really a good guy than my Giddy is a bad guy now." I said wailing harder.

I knew how to help them, I guess helping them would MAYBE make me feel better or worse. Depends. Hopefully better, but if not... I almost started to cry again but just let a single tear shed down. "Are you sure he is the Doritos's partner or whatever? He doesn't seem like the take over the world type." I heard the redhead say.

"I am him. The OPPOSITE of him. I will try to help you, not try to destroy you." I felt offended. The slightly bigger one asked quietly, "So dude the portal umm now?" Oh yea. "Here you go, when you find them call me back kid and I'll let you guys come back." Pretty good idea, I thought to myself as I created the portal. "What do y'all what out of this? And heck, aren't ya'll going to help us defeat Bill?"

I always forget that part about what I want. I got it, "I just want you guys to make sure that my Giddy is still nice, I'd do it myself but you can do it for me! Deal?" My hand glowed with a yellow flame. As Gideon was about to shake, the old one pushed him away and shook my hand instead. "For the better." He said. I opened the Portal. "Good Luck! Have Fun! Check On My Giddy! Bye!" I said as they entered the portal.

Another deal made. Maybe I should go watch them for a while. Yes that sounds right. Those kids could be up to anything. Or I could check up on Giddy. Giddy or Random people, GIDDY!

When I teleported to Giddy I sat in the shadows invisible to the human eye. They were having a tea party, Giddy, Pacifica, The Gleeful Twins and hey the people they needed to rescue. Dipper looked oddly like Gideon and Mabel like Pacifica. I scanned them and realized something, my Giddy was dressed like the other Gideon and he looked like he was under a spell! I've seen that spell before.

"OH MY GOSH IS GIDDY UNDER A LOVE SPELL?" I screamed coming out of the shadows crying. "Go away!" Screamed Dipper through this teeth, my Dipper not Giddipper, that's what I decided to call that kid. "No!" I said through the tears. "SUMKCAB SUMIVOL SUMNOEDIG SUMESAELP!" screamed the spell through my tears. It was the second most efficient way of reversing the spell other than reminding them of what they used to love, but who had time for that?

"What's going on?" Giddy said confused. He fell out of his chair when he saw what he was wearing. "IT'S YOUR FAULT! AL YOUR FAULT!" Mabel said pointing at me, crying. And they call me a cry baby PSH! (But just incase she was gonna hurt me, I went back into the shadows, but first I smiled at Pacifica who looked at me in a thankful manner. 'Your Welcome' I thought.) "Why do our plans always fail? I don't like being evil! The bad guys always lose!" Mabel shouted. "But everything we worked for its not evil!" Dipper shouted. By this point the nice twins, Pacifica and Giddy left but the twins were left arguing. I wanted to see where this lead too, I hoped I'd get a laugh out of it.

"Look Dipper, please for me, leave Bill, leave the amulets, just for a while. Let's take a break for the summer! The Gleeful Twins will be back soon-" Mabel looked at Dipper the same way Pacifica looks at Giddy. "Only for the summer." He kissed her forehead. "Trust me, I don't want to leave my knifes and my amulets, but this is for the better! We can finally win for once, at least for the summer. Then we can be powerful again." She said smiling. "Hey, we're rich. We're still powerful!" He laughed.

I started to leave, because I was breaking into tears and if they realized where I was, they probably would use the amulets one last time in the summer on me...

A/N: I TOLD YOU I WOULD MAKE ANOTHER PART TODAY! ANYWAY AS YOU MAY SEE WE ARE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE END! BUT IF YOU COMMENT, VOTE AND WHATEVER ELSE, I WILL AT LEAST CONTINUE THIS STORY UP TO TWENTY PARTS! BYE!!!