Chapter 14

Dipper's POV(Gravity Falls):

I stared into Gideon's eyes as he passed me the staff. "Stop staring." Mabel muttered out. Gideon nodded towards me and ran away from us. "Okay so I take the staff and try to use it's magic and-" Mabel seemed to be listening to what I said, but she had her back turned to me. Then she stopped me, "I don't care. Let's just do this, so then this is all over." I looked at her and she turned her back to say that. I quickly replied, "Come on Mabel." She was even quicker to stop me again. "This stupid." One tear. "Worthless." Another tear. "Summer." Bill was scanning the crowd. "Let's- let's just go."I stammered out. Mabel was already walking by that point. What's up with girls?   

Bill simply looked out into the crowd and was fast to spot me with the glowing stick in my hands. "MOVE!" Bill yelled and the staff glowed blue. The people of Gravity Falls moved to the sides. Why wasn't it affecting us? "Why isn't working for us? What's your plan Bill?" He simply smirked and played around with his eye-patch. "Oh, your not simple minded enough." Then he bursted out laughing. "Just kidding, kid! It's gonna be more fun for you to die if I knew I had no one up on you." Mabel was behind Bill at that point and she kicked him hard straight in his thigh. "Yeee!" He jumped back and grabbed Mabel by her sweater as he had done before. He was quick to drop her. "Yeesh kid, whens the last time you showered." We haven't had a shower or a change of clothes in ages. 

I ran over to Mabel and I saw that her knee was bleeding. She wiped the blood away and stood up before I could offer to help her. I quickly kicked Bill in the knee and Mabel climbed onto his back. She started to pull his hair and Bill started to stumble backwards. "Shooting Star!" He screamed. I didn't really know Latin at all, but I could recognize it when I hear it. I heard Bill's spells before  and all of them were in Latin. Right now I was hoping pig-Latin counts just as much. I tried thinking of a way to banish Bill. No ideas. Bill fell backwards and Mabel's leaped over him and landed on top of him on the floor. She started punching him and throwing attack glitter on his face. "My only good eye!" He screamed. "That's it kid." He pushed Mabel off and ran towards me and I was quickly faced in a tug a war over the staff.  I could see Wendy and Soos running over to Stan and Gideon towards Mabel. Bill snatched the staff from me and his eyes glowed red with fury. "Now you gonna-" Gideon was giving a piggy-back ride to Mabel and they knocked into Bill. Sadly, it was not enough to break his grip of the staff. 

Bill turned towards Mabel and Dipper and Soos plus the others were running towards us. Bill snapped and it seemed like the whole Gravity Falls was blocking them to come to us. "Come on you dirty little triangle. Fight me like a man!" Stan shouted, but it only sounded like mumbles. I was not quick on my feet and Bill was able to trip me and I saw that Gideon and Mabel were on the floor too. "What to do now, Pine Tree? Huh?" Bill sneered. I grabbed the staff and slid between Bill's feet giving me hold of the staff once again. I looked and thought of a spell. I was about to cast it when I realized the orb at the top was missing. "Looking for this kid?" Bill was tapping his foot. Mabel ran across him and snatched it right out of his hands, "Thank You!" She was about to throw it to me, but stopped and handed it to Gideon who threw it. I caught it barely, landing on my butt. I Brushed my shorts off, which were basically torn by this point and attached the orb to the staff. 

"AnishBay illBay ackBay oTay ereWhay eHay ameCay, ohyay andyay evernay otay eturnray!" I screamed. The staff did nothing. "In Latin you fool!" Gideon screamed. I shrugged, "I don't know Latin!" Gideon grumbled, "Neither do I!" Bill laughed, "Silly kids, either way it doesn't matter. It only responds to me. It was nice playing tag with you kids but it's time to end this once and for all!" Bill said something in Latin and the staff as moving towards him, I tried to hold on, but my hand slipped. "It's my floor now."

A/N: So well, let's say I am about 6 parts away from ending and I am gonna update some more today. I just want to thank people and they know who they are who keep encouraging me to continue by voting and commenting. I really hope you guys continue voting and commenting and well. Smell you later, virtually, if that's even possible. Ok you get it, BYE! (Side note comment down below what the Pig Latin 'spell' meant!)