Chapter 4

Gideon's POV (Setting: Gravity Falls)

    "Hello Gravity Falls! I am Bill Cipher and I must admit it's funny how stupid you are. Anyway, me and my pal Gideon here have made a deal, so he rules Gravity Falls and I get to rule your mortal souls!" Bill was giving a speech to Gravity Falls on television, I told him not to be direct, but he was who he was. As Bill finished his portion my part was coming up, "Now ya'll don't take it personally that I took it to extremes to save you from Stanford Pines. Bless you souls, but if you wouldn't mind please all of ya'll please come to the city center to see little ol' me and my pal here! See all of ya'll soon!" Bill used some magic and soon all of dear Gravity Falls started walking in unison to us. Yes even the foul members of the Gravity Shack. "Well kid, this is almost it! We both live happily, but remember-"  Bill said this every time so instead I stopped him, "We know reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, sorry but ya'll quote gets reduntant." Bill crossed his arms and just mumbled, "Just enjoy the show kid." The whole town was here. Perfect just perfect. Bless their hearts, after all they won't have control of it for long.

     I smiled and started my song, "Oh I can see, what others can't see. It ain't some sideshow trick, it's innate ability!" Bill nudged me now and pointed to the his wrist, where I guess his watch should be. I sighed at his big ol' face and said, "Dear Gravity Falls, welcome to your imenet doom." I shuffle through my index cards and say, "Oh yea ya'll before I forget please look at the tria- blond mans staff." Quickly in unison the whole town looked at the staff, except I saw some people struggle to get out of the crowd. Pity yes, but we just didn't have time for these people, they were just one short fry from a Happy Meal. Bill started to began to say a bunch of blibber-blabber that made the people of Gravity Falls under my spell. Slowly Bill stared at me and said, "Sorry kid." He said it with such arrogance I doubt he meant it as he started to form a cage around me! Yes ya'll little ol' me! I stared at Bill trying to look mean, but I was scared from the bottom of my perfect dress shoes to the top of my perfect white hair. "Bill this wasn't part of our deal!" He looked at me, "But oh yes it was, I was promised Gravity Falls citizens kid and last time I checked you're one of them. Don't worry you'll get rule over Gravity Falls. Your hanging over the town hall now and you-" I didn't want to hear another word from this scoundrel, "ENOUGH!" Bill smirked and turned away. "Kneel to me mortals!" I felt myself kneel and I couldn't bring myself to get up."

A/N: Yeah... I used the kneel part from Loki... well then.