Chapter 16

Mabel's POV(Gravity Falls):

You know the moment when you regret everything you did. Like cheating on a test and getting caught? Or playing with only some of your stuff animals and saying you will play with the rest later and you never do? Imagine that but times the energy of 10000 Mabel Juices and you still wouldn't be near what I am feeling. 

"Come on kid,"Grunkle Stan put his arm around my sweater which had gotten ripped before. I held his hand and turned to him, "What about mom and dad?" If they found out, forget going to Gravity Falls again, we will probably go to an asylum if they hear what happened. "They didn't tell you before you came?" I stared at him as I shook his head. He sighed, "Mabel." He kneeled next to me, "Your parents are-" Gideon interrupted, "What should we do? The townsfolk are coming back to reality." I didn't listen to him or did I let Stan answer, "Tell me." I turned Grunkle Stan's head so he was facing me and his eyes were tearful. "Mabel, look. You might stay at Gravity Falls. Your parents can't afford to have you too anymore. They will never need to-" I couldn't believe he was about to say that,"Need to? He is their son! I don't care if we are gonna stay here, for Waddles Sake! Just what will they do?" "THAT"S ENOUGH! I GET THAT YA'LL LOST SOMEONE, BUT HECK WITH THAT. Look, we have a bigger problem now." I looked and saw that everyone was confused about what happened.

I felt Dipper's cheek and it was cold. I looked in his eyes and they were lifeless. I put his eyelids down and decided to go help Gideon.

"Dudes, maybe we should just use this." I turned to Wendy and she had one of those mind-erasing guns from the no-eye group or whatever they were called. "Does it work?" I ask. "No, but hey hey, Soos can fix it! Soos! Soos!" She faded out her chanting when she realized no one was going. "I guess I could fix it, but-" Great, now I could do what I wanted. "Ok you do that, I gotta run!" 

I ran over and grabbed Dipper, I tried picking him up and I fell with him. I started crying and decided to drag him. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. Now he's gone and now he thinks I am a jerk and he's gonna die thinking of me as a selfish jerk. You know what was selfish? Not forgiving my brother that tried so hard. I kicked the ground as I dragged him. I made it all the way to the Shack and halfway through I felt the body start to feel lighter to drag, so I was able to run. I turned and saw Gideon put a spell on him, so he was floating. I shook him and he stopped glowing and dropped to the floor. Not moving.

What was all this fighting for? 

Trapping us in Levity Stands.

Killing Dipper. 

The phone in the Mystery Shack rang. I jumped as I heard it. I kissed Dipper's forehead and answered it. The conversation we had was bland. "Mystery Shack?" I answered yes. "Mabel, Dippy's dead?" I answered yes, noticing no sorrow in my moms voice. I ask if she's sad. "Of course I am! My son just died how?" I told her she wouldn't want to know. "He's my child." I answered coldly by saying that she left us with our Grunkle and she wouldn't need to know. I hung up and the phone rang again. I ignored the ringing and sat on the floor next to Dipper and just cried. Non-stop. Letting the tears flow and then I thought I heard a breath. I sniffled and looked at Dipper. He was still lifeless. "Sorry kid, just me." 

Stan had just walked in. Even in a town with everything crazy, Dipper would never come back.

A/N: I don't have much to say, but don't forget to vote and comment. (FEELS)