Chapter 7

Wendy's POV (Gravity Falls):

I was stuck in the middle of the woods with Soos and Stan. How lucky am I? NOT SO MUCH. I have no idea where Dipper and Mabel are, Stan won't tell me anything and this Dorito Guy is taking over Gravity Falls. Just great. Us three were the only 3 people who were still not crazy. I look over and fire, fire everywhere. Ugh this is just crazy. Tambry won't even answer my texts.

"Stan, look dude, I'm fine with not being in that fire pit, but ugh what now?" I say. Stan looks stressed and doesn't answer my question. He's flipping through some books that look like Dippers. Three of them. Ones partially burned. Not a big question where it got burned.

Stan had a crazy look in his eyes and whispered like some weirdo, "Wendy this is the end, end of it all, my brother isn't even here, so isn't Fiddleford. This is bad, this is bad..." I stopped him "Brother?" I never knew Stan has a brother and what does McSuckIt have to do with anything? He didn't answer he just talked on.

At this point Soos look at me from the corner of his eye and handed me a piece of paper, 'We got to save the little dudes.' Yea great idea, other than the fact we don't know where they are. I mouthed, 'How?' Soos looked back down, no answer.

I sighed, Stan and Soos never acted like this. Stan always acted like a modern day Mr.Krabs and Soos was always like some sort of a SpongeBob. Now they might as be Crazy and Crazier.

"If your not gonna do anything, I might as well just-" I started but stopped as I saw something on the floor. Something familiar. "Soos. Soos! SOOS!" I end up screaming. He rushed over. "Aww Dude!" He said, "Dippers love note that he wrote to you!" I stopped. Wait what if you he true it down and ran away, since I didn't like him. I mean it's just weird liking him since I had a crush on this guy that looked exactly like him when I was like 5. I slumped on a tree trunk. "It's all my fault."

"No it's not ya'll." Out of nowhere comes dirty, messed up Gideon. "I know how to get them back, I just need one favor." He looked at Stan. "Journal 2." Stan grabbed it back like a little baby, and Gideon laughed. He was through a lot. His suit was ripped and his "little ol' hair" was awful. "Fine, fine just let me explain."

10 MINUTES LATER:

"So, we need that Dorito to get them back?" I asked still not getting why the evil Nacho would want to help get back what he tried so hard to keep away. Almost like me and Robbie. Ha. Ok bad time Wendy, bad time. "There's another one, not as evil, just as strong and a little more Cool Ranch Dorito than Nacho. No worry ya'll. Bill will pay, on the last strand of my little ol' hair." Gideon said. "I-I-I don't know man, I prefer Lays over Doritos..." Soos said. Stan looked up and said, "Summon the Cool Ranch" And so the rescue began.

A/N: HEY TWO NOTES. FOR ONE, A COOL RANCH DORITO IS A BLUE DORITO AND NACHO IS YELLOW/RED. AND ALSO, I WILL BE POSTING A LOT MORE OFTEN WITH THESE BIG PLOTS GOING ON AND THIS STORY WILL HOPEFULLY BE DONE BY JUNE 26, BECAUSE I AM GIVING IT TO MY ENGLISH TEACHER AND FRIENDS AND SCHOOL ENDS THE 26TH. SO LOOK FOWARD. ALSO PLEASE FAVORITE COMMENT AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY. YOUR FAVORITES COMMENTS AND ANYTHING ELSE REALLY IS HELFUL TO ME. THANKS. BAII!