Prologue

Some people say, being born with a certain power is going to be awesome. But to me... it's not awesome at all. It's not something we can go around to show off to the people around us, that we are able to do something they can't. They would see us differently. While some might think it's cool... others might say otherwise.

That is exactly what happened to me. I remember the day I first discover what I can do. The day my life changed. The day I know everything will never be the same.

Flashback

I was sitting in my room. I covered my ears with my hands, as I tried to block out the sounds. My parents were arguing again. It's been like this for as long as I've remembered.

But no matter how hard I tried to block the voice, I can still hear them. I could hear every words they were saying.

Knowing that my attempt to block the voice out is futile. I gave up. I stood up from my bed and head towards my desk. I grab my sketchbook and start to draw.

To me drawing has been my healer. Every time I felt pressured, or anxious... I always draw as a way to distract myself. I start drawing that I'm in the forest, a forest my parents and I always go to when everything was okay.

Soon enough, I finished drawing. I ran my hand across the surface of the drawing.

My eyes widened and I see a spark as my hand moved across it

Suddenly, my surrounding starts to glow. I stand up out of fright and look around. My room slowly transformed into the forest in my drawings. I let out a gasp out of shock.

I quickly close my sketchbook and everything turns normal. I breathe heavily, trying to process what had happened. Was I hallucinating??

I open the page again to see the glowing on the drawing slowly disappear. It was not a dream... it actually happened.

End of Flashback

I was amazed at the discovery that I'm able to turn my drawings into reality. I kept it hidden from my family.

As amazing as my power could be... it also come with a scary truth. I was 6 years old when something bad happened. I lost my dad, because something bizarre happened to him. Ever since then, everyone sees me as a cursed child.

Not a day passed without them looking at me with hatred in their eyes. Every where I go, I could see the same look of disgust through their judging gaze. I can hear them saying mean words about me. Each words brought a sharp pain in my heart. They would call me;

"Witch"

"Demon"

"Monster"

"Bad omen"

A lot more. I don't know how much more of that I could take. But I have no where to go. I don't know what I should do. How long would I live this way... I wish I could just disappear or wish I was never born with this curse. I hate myself... I hate every seconds of my life.

Sometimes I'd sit on the house roof, looking out at the night sky. I would do that for hours, just staring at the bright starry night sky. With only one wish in my mind...

I Wish For A Miracle

A/N: welcome to my new book in 2022! I always have crazy ideas for title, hahaha. But whatever.

Anyway, I sure hope you'll like this one too! Thank you for reading and your supports! I'll see you guys in the next chapters! Love ya~