Epilogue

A/N: one of you asked for a bonus. I say why not? Here you go!

Enjoy~

Previously on Chapter 30

He pulls away, only to place a kiss on my forehead. "I love you, Y/N. Y/N Madrigal... my wifey" he said. I smile at him and peck his nose. "I love you too, my hubby Camilo. So much. All these time I wish for a miracle. But now I know... you are the miracle I've been wishing for, Camilo..." I said. He smiles happily at me and pulls me into another kiss.

-The Miracle Is Us-

Y/N P.O.V

A year have passed. Now I'm 9 months pregnant.  This means my due date is coming any day now. Despite being told not to do too much, I still try my best to be helpful in Casita. Just like what I'm doing right now.

I'm currently inside the kitchen, helping Tia Julieta preparing dinner. "You know you don't have to help, Y/N. You're pregnant right now. You shouldn't be moving too much..." she said. "I'll be fine, Tia..." I said, smiling at her.

Suddenly, I feel something flowing down my thigh. I look down to see something on my ankle. I let out a gasp. "Tia! My water just broke!!" I said. Tia Julieta turns her head to look at me. Her eyes widened as she starts to panic.

"Camilo!!" She yelled out. My husband runs inside the kitchen. "What is it?? What happened?" He said. "Your wife is going to give birth!!" She said. Camilo turns to look at me and his eyes widened. He rush towards me. He scoops me up in his arms. He runs to the nursery room.

Tia Julieta starts preparing everything. Camilo sits next to me, holding my hand. I clutch his hand as I let out a pained cry.

"It's okay, Mi Vida. Deep breath in... deep breath out" he said, in a soft voice. He tries his best to distract me from the pain. Tia Julieta kneels down in front of me as she gives me instructions. I let out a cry is I try my best to push the baby out of me.

"Good! Good... now push!!" She said. I cry out loud, while pushing as hard as I can. "You're doing great. Come on, Mi Vida... you can do it..." Camilo said, in a soft whispering voice.

A sound of cry can be heard inside the nursery room. I take a sharp inhale, trying to catch my breath. Tia Julieta carry my baby in her arms. "You have a baby girl, Y/N... Camilo. A beautiful baby girl" she said. I let out a shaky breath as tears streams down both of my cheeks.

She walks towards me and hands the baby to me. I gently cradle her in my arms. She slowly opens her eyes. "She have your eyes, Mi Vida..." Camilo said. He place his hand on top of our daughter's head. "She have your nose and hair..." I said. He nods his head in agreement. "The perfect resemblance of us" he said. I smile at him. He smiles at me and place a soft kiss on the side of my head.

5 Years Later

Today is our daughter's 5 years birthday. Which means later tonight, she will be receiving her gift from Casita. It makes me feel so nervous. But I know, no matter what... even if she didn't receive a gift, she would still be special the way she is.

I'm currently combing her hair, preparing her for the ceremony. I make sure to be gentle just in case of any tangle. I don't want to hurt my child.

"Mami?" D/N said. "Yes? What is it, honey?" I asked. "What if I didn't get any gift?" She said, looking at me with a worried face. "I doubt it... but even so, you will always be special the way you are. So you don't have to worry too much about it, okay?" I said. She smiles at me and nods her head.

The door to her room opens. I turn my head to see my husband. He smiles at me and walk towards me. He kneels down to match our daughter's head. "You will make your papa proud..." he said, cupping both of her cheeks.

"Thank you, papa..." she said, smiling at him. Camilo smiles as he place a soft kiss on her forehead. "Come on, princesá. It's time to get you to your door..." he said, standing up with his hand outstretched. D/N takes a deep breath and grab his hand. Camilo turns to me and nod his head. I smile and nod back.

***

Camilo and I wait by the door. Our daughter stands at the entrance. She looks so nervous. I give her a soft smile of encouragement. I can see her taking a deep breath. She slowly makes her way towards us.

Mirabel leans down as Abuela is no longer able to stand straight. D/N looks up at her. "Will you use your gift to honor our miracle? Will you serve this community and strengthen our home?" She said. D/N nods her head.

Camilo wraps an arm around my waist, noticing my nervous face. I watch as D/N walks up to the door. She slowly place her hand on the door knob. As soon as her hand makes contact with the door. The door starts to glow.

I watch in awe as our daughter starts to float. "Mami look! I can fly!!" She said, happily. She turns to the door and opens it. I let out a light gasp when I see inside the room. It's filled with cloud, as if it's the sky.

"Is this safe?" I said

"Is this safe?" I said. She lands on her feet and walks forward. Her body disappear into the cloud. "D/N?!" I yelled in panic. I hear a giggle and my daughter fly upward. She squeals in delight as she fly around the room.

Camilo pat my shoulder, trying to calm me down. I let out a sigh of relief. D/N flies towards us and she outstretches her hand. Gold dusts flies out of her hand, engulfing Camilo and I. I let out a gasp as I start to float along with Camilo.

D/N flies towards us, grabbing both of our hands. She starts pulling us inside her room. "Mami!! Papa!We are flying! We're flying!!!" She said, gleefully. I let out a laugh and fly along with her.

Eventually, she lowers herself on the cloud. This time she didn't fall through. "Come on, ma! Pa! It's okay! It's safe here!" She said. I turn to look at my husband. He pays my hand gently and lowers down, landing next to our daughter.

"Come on, hermosá. It's safe" he said, outstretching his hand. I lower myself down. I grab his hand and lands on the ground. "See? It's safe!" D/N said. She rush towards me and pulls me into a tight hug.

"We have a new gift!" Mirabel said. I smile at her and turn to my daughter. "Indeed... a wonderful gift. As special as you..." I said, caressing her cheek. She grins at me and wraps her arms around my neck.

She kisses my cheek and pulls away from the hug. She laughs happily as she flies around once again. Camilo lets out a chuckle as he walks up to me. He wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. I turn to him and smile. He lift his hand, tucking a strand piece of hair behind my ear. He cups my cheek, caressing it softly. He leans down, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. "Thank you so much for this wonderful family, Y/N. I love you so much" he said. "I love you too, Camilo. All these time I've been looking for a miracle in the wrong places. But now I know... the miracle is you, and our daughter" I said. He shakes his head, and smiles brightly at me. "No, Mi Vida...

The Miracle Is Us