Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

Bruno helps me get on the horse as well. I'm surprised the horse can carry the four of us. I let out a yelp when the horse suddenly speeds off. Man... that was close.

-Rebuilding What's Broken-

Y/N P.O.V

I hold onto Bruno's back for dear life, not wanting to fall over the horse back. It would be very painful. I know, because I fell of a horse once before... and it was very unpleasant.

After a while, we finally reach the town. We zoom passed a group of kids, they seem excited when they sees us. "They're back! They're back!" One of the kid said, while hitting a mug.

I get off the horse as they make their way closer to the house ruins. I can hear Julieta calling out for Mirabel. I saw her dad, comes towards them with bees stings all over him.

"There were bees everywhere..." he said. Mirabel place her hand on his cheek. "I'll be okay..." he said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Not if we don't have a house..." Camilo said. Felix nudges him. "What? We don't have a house! I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house. And Y/N's no where to be seen either" he said. He sounds upset as he said the last part. I feel my cheeks heated up when he mentioned my name.

Mirabel rushes towards me who's standing next to Bruno. She grabs my hands and pulls me along with her. "Mirabel!" I yelped. But she ignores me. I let out a squeak as I stumble a little. I let out a sigh of relief when I manage to steady myself.

Camilo gasp when he sees me. "Y/N..." he said. "Hola, Camilo..." I said, waving awkwardly. He shakes and rushes towards me. He pulls me into a tight hug. I just hug him back.

Look at this home
We need a new foundation
It may seem hopeless
But we'll get by just fine

Mirabel starts singing. We gather in front of her. Camilo holds my hand in his, as if he's scared I'll run off. His gesture makes me feel warm in my heart. I guess I am falling for him. But I don't know if he feels the same way.

Look at this family
A glowing constellation
So full of stars
And everyone wants to shine,
But the stars don't shine, they burn
And the constellation shift
I think it's time to learn
You're more than just your gift

Abuela walks up to her, with a sad smile. She reach out and holds her hand.

And I'm sorry I held on too tight,
Just so afraid I'd lose you too

She moves aside as Bruno comes to view. Julieta and Pepa gasp at the sight of their brother. Abuela walks up to Bruno and holds his hand.

I just smile as I watch the triplets siblings reunited. I turn to look at Camilo as he looks confused.

Okay so... we're gonna talk about Bruno
That's Bruno

Camilo and his brother sings. I turn to look at Bruno as he looks awkward.