Chapter 29

Previously on Chapter 28

Even though she's not my real mother... and I'm not a real human. I can still live my life as one. That's what I'm going to do for the rest of my life. I'll try my best to continue my life... as a human.

-A Second Date-

Y/N P.O.V

As usual, I go around the town with Luisa to help the townspeople. So far, they asked me to make a barn, a mirror, a desk, and other house hold items. I happily fulfill their requests. It's a hidden pleasure to see the happy smile on their faces once I provide what they wanted.

Today is the day I'll be having a break. None of the townspeople needs anything either. So I can take a break today. So I decided to head to my favorite spot since the day I got her, the lake.

"I knew I'd find you here..." someone said. I turn my head to see Camilo. He walks towards me and take a seat next to me. I smile softly at him and scoots close to him. He smiles at me and wraps his arms around my shoulder. I place my head on his.

"You came here a lot, huh?" He said, running a hand through my hair. "Yeah... this place is comfortable. It helps me clear my head, or when I just want to have a relaxing time" I said. "This is also the first place we met..." he said.

"Yeah... time sure flies fast, isn't it? It's been 5 years since we met" he said. "It sure is" I said, nodding my head. I pull away to look at him. He tucks a strand piece of hair behind my ear.

"I'm so happy that I get to meet you, Y/N. You mean you much to me. I love you, mi vida" he said. "I love you too, Camilo" I said, smiling at him. He cups the side of my cheek and leans in. He place a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes and kisses him back.

He pulls away, only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. He leans his forehead against mine. I close my eyes, with a smile on my face.

He moves to lay down. He pats his arm, signaling me to lay down. I scoot closer to him and lay down. He pulls me closer to his side. I place my head on the crook of his neck.

***

Camilo P.O.V

Y/N is helping the townspeople as always. So I have time. I want to talk to her mother. I want to ask for her blessing because I plan and proposing to her. I want to make her my wife and officially make her be a part of the Madrigal family. But to do that, I have to ask for her mother's blessing.

"Mrs. L/N?" I said, after seeing her. She turns to me and smiles. "Yes, dear? And please... call me mom instead" she said. "O-Okay, mom" I said, nervously. She smiles at me and pat my shoulder.

"So... what do you need?" She asked. "I uhh... wanna ask for your blessing" I said. "My... My blessing?" She said. "Yes... I want to propose Y/N. I want to make her my wife" I said. Her eyes lit up at what I just said.

"Oh my God! Yes! Yes of course! You have my FULL blessing" she said, happily. I let out a sigh of relief. I was scared for a moment. I thought she's not going to accept me.

"Thank you, Mom..." I said. She smiles and pulls me into a hug. I let out a laugh and hugs her back. I can feel excitement radiating from her body, making me smile. Now that I finally got her blessing. I just have to make a plan on how to propose Y/N... and I know exactly what to do.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N!" Someone calls out. I turn around only to get pulled into a hug. By the scent, I can tell that it's my boyfriend. "Camilo! You scared me" I said, hitting his back softly. He lets out a chuckle and pulls away from me.