Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

"I love you, Y/N..." he said. "I love you too, Camilo" I said. He smiles happily, his eyes literally sparkles. I let out a giggle and leans in to kiss him. He tilts his head, kissing me back. Looks like Camilo and I have officially become a couple.

-Picnic Date-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm currently in the middle of getting ready, when I hear someone knocking by the door. I brush my hair and grab my bag. The person starts to knock again.

"I'm coming!" I said. I make my way to the door and open it. I let out a yelp when the person instantly pulls me into a hug. I relax once I realize who it is. I hit his shoulder gently.

"Camilo... why do you keep scaring me?" I said. He lets out a laugh. "Sorry, mi vida..." he said. I blush at the nickname he's giving me. He lets out a chuckle and leans down, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I roll my eyes and kisses him back. I run my hand through his hair, making him let out a content hum.

He pulls away and smiles at me. "I wanna take you somewhere..." he said. "Oh really? Where?" I said. "It's a surprise. Come on..." he said. I just nod my head. He smiles and gently holds my hand. I close the door to my room with my free hand.

We walk through the town hand in hand. I can feel the people here looking at us. But I just ignore their stares. They already knows about our relationship.

After a while of walking, we finally reach our spot. I look around the place and realize it's the lake I've been coming to visit ever since we got here. I turn to look at Camilo.

He smiles at me and points a finger to a certain direction. I turn my head to where he's pointing to see a blanket being laid out. My eyes lit up at the sight.

"Are we having a picnic date?" I said. "Yeah" he said, nodding his head. I grin and grabs his hand. I pull him to the blanket. I take off my sandals and take a seat. Camilo takes off his shoes and sits next to me.

"I asked Tia Julieta to help me prepare... since she's the best cook at home" he said. He opens the picnic basket. My eyes lit up at the sight. There's a lot of my favorite food.

"My favorites! How did you know?" I said, turning to look at Camilo. "I have my ways..." he said, winking at me. I roll my eyes. He grabs a plate and scoops up some of f/f. He turns to look at me and gently place a spoonful in front of me.

"Say ahhh~" he said. I blush at his sudden action. I open my mouth shyly and take a bite. "Wow... it's delicious" I said. He smiles at me. I take a spoon and scoop up some. "Your turn, Camilo. Say ahh~" I said. He smiles and take a bite as well.

After we're done eating. Camilo and I sit close to one another. I lean my head on his shoulder. While he have his head on top of mine. I smile happily to myself. I still can't believe that the guy I'm in love with loves me back.

"I can sense a smile on your face~" I hear Camilo said. I pull away from his shoulder. "Oh... are you a psychic now?" I said. "No... I'm still the same shape-shifter boy. I just can feel your smile..." he said. I roll my eyes at his comment.

He lets out a chuckle and leans his forehead against mine. "I love you, Y/N..." he said. "I love you too... Chameleon boy..." I said. He pouts at the nickname. I let out a giggle at his reaction.

"What? I think it's cute!" I said. "Hmm... I'll let it slide, because it's you..." he said. I giggle and nudge his nose with mine. He smiles at me. He was about to place a kiss. I quickly get up and runs away. I can hear him whining behind me.

"Oh come on! I was just about to kiss you!" He said, in a whining tone. "Catch me if you can~" I said, in a gleeful manner. "Oh you're on!" He said. He gets up and starts chasing me at full speed. I let out a yelp and instantly runs faster.

But Camilo, being the shape-shifter he is. He turns into a bigger guy, so he manage to catch up to me because of his long legs. He wraps his arms around me from behind. He turns himself back to his real form.

"You're cheating..." I said. "Oh... I didn't know there were a rule" he said, sarcastically. "Geez. You're so cheeky..." I said. He place me on my feet. I turn in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He wraps his arms firmly around me, preventing me from making another escape. He leans his forehead against mine. "But that's why you love me, right?" He said. "One of the many reasons why I love you..." I said.

He smiles and leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms firmly around his neck, kissing him back. I tilt my head slightly, deepening the kiss.

"What are the reasons?" He said. "It'll be a very long list" I said. "It's alright... I can listen to you all day" he said. "Alright... if you say so..." I said. I start to list why I love him.

***

"Wow... that is a long list..." Camilo said, after I'm done telling him why I love him. "Told you so" I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He shakes his head and laughs.

"Oh! I almost forgot..." he said. "What?" I asked. He takes something out of his pocket. "I uh... made you something..." he said. He hands me a small box. I take it from him and looks at him in confusion.

"Open it..." he said, smiling at me. I just nod my head and turn my attention to the box. I slowly pull the thread from the box and opens it.

"A necklace" I said. "Yeah..." he said, nodding his head. "You made it?" I said. He smiles and nods his head. "Do you... like it?" He said, nervously. I nod my head. "I LOVE it..." I said.

"There's something hidden in the necklace. And a special way to open it" he said. He moves closer to me and sit behind me. He gently guide my hands. My eyes widened then the pendant moves.

(This is called Illusionist locket

(This is called Illusionist locket. From the movie the illusionist. I've never watched it. I just know this necklace when searching for something cool)

"Wow... this is cool!" I said. "I'll put it on your neck" he said. He gently take takes the necklace out of my hand. I move my hair to the side. Camilo place the necklace around my neck.

I hold the pendant and place a kiss on it. "This is my first necklace..." I said. "I'm glad it's from me..." he said. "But I didn't get you anything..." I said, looking at him with a frown.

"Just by being you is more than enough for me" he said. "Cliché" I said, hitting his shoulder lightly. He lets out a chuckle. "I'm just saying what I'm feeling" he said, shrugging his shoulder.

"Thank you, Camilo..." I said. "Anything for you, Mi Vida..." he said. He cups my cheek softly. He leans closer and place a soft kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss and kisses him back.

*to be continued*

A/N: awww... adorable. I wish someone will give me that necklace. What do you guys think of this chapter? Do you want me to continue until they grow older? Thanks for reading! Love ya~