3.

"What do you know about art?" He asked.

"Art is the way of expressing your emotions, through this world."

He raised his brow and smirked. I don't think he held any grudge from the morning but he looks to the point with his way of talking.

"Then if you had a choice to express one emotion beautifully, what would it be?"

"Sadness."

His face turned into a shock and I knew the reason. He expected it to be love, happiness, joy but why the sadness?

But he stayed quiet and let me complete.

"Because it is easy to convey happiness beautifully but to share sorrow and pain you need to put effort." I sneaked a look into his eyes and continued,

"And isn't the art all about effort sir?"

He nodded with a humble smile and wrote something on my paper. I held it and walked out of the cabin. On the paper, it was written,

'Selected for thinking out of the box' a sad emoji was thereafter it. I smiled and walked towards my table.

Flora pov

Jeon was working without stopping for a second from the morning. I walked into his room with coffee in my hands.

"Sir, I was passing by. Here's some coffee for you."

He nodded and looked towards me and I noticed his lip ring. Even with all these piercings and tattoos, he still manages to look cute.

"I don't drink coffee." He said, busy with his work.

"Then should I get you something else, sir?"

"Get him a banana milk." Jin came inside the cabin making me laugh.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined and I decided to leave the space but Jin stopped me.

"Pinky girl! Tell me something about this office." He said and I
cleared my throat and started telling him the history of our office.

"Jeon this girl knows more than others!" Jin said and I smiled at his compliment.

"I came to tell that I have selected some candidates. And Sara is working as my assistant." Jin announced.

"Sara?" I questioned unknowingly.

"Flora, I think you should leave now," Jungkook said and I left the cabin.

On my way out, I met Taehyung sir. He was also heading towards the cabin but stopped when I bowed to him.

"Flora!" He smiled and walked towards me, I noticed his vintage cap and loose clothing.

"Taehyung! Come here, fast!" I heard Jin sir from the cabin inside and I don't want to know what is going on in there but something made me peek through the door.

And what I saw was insane.

Mr. Jeon Jungkook was playing with a water gun behind his cabin with Mr. Seokjin and they both shooted Mr. Taehyung as he walked inside.

"Aish, you both!" Taehyung sir said and Jungkook jumped on him. I couldn't help but laugh at the adorable sight of these grown men.

But Mr. Jeon noticed me!

And that's when I know, I am dead.

He pulled himself back from clinging over his hyungs and his doe eyes turned into dragon ones.

"Flora, come inside." His voice was as deep as it could be, which made me clench on my dress looking down.

"I said, come inside." This time I gulped, shivers ran down my spine and I walked in the cabin noticing him adjusting his tie.

"Hyungs please leave." He bowed towards Jin and Tae sir and they left giving me a look filled with concern.

"I was... Not, s-sir..." I was on the side where words were not coming out. Noticing the darkness in my mind perfectly in sync with the darkness of his all-black outfit I was there stuttering.

"What did I say to you?" He said looking into my eyes, piercing every part left in my body.

"To leave."

"And what you did instead?" He adjusted his tie and again I noticed that tattoo on his neck.

"I peeked into your cabin." I gulped clenching my eyes. With all that left inside me, I looked up when he noticed my dress, a pink floral dress which is everything but wrong as professional attire.

"Ms. Flora, don't ever do that again." He stepped towards me and with his every step, my heart raced, and running away from this situation is the only thing I want for now.

And the next second I opened my eyes, he was not in front of me. Instead, a worker was there with a list in his hands.

"Ms. Flora, you have to complete the files for Jeon sir and there is a meeting in the afternoon so be there on time." He said and I just nod and left the cabin.

This time for real.

Mindy pov

Everything is normal except the fact that we are working under three bosses now.

I mean I didn't even care about this job in the first place but now-

My sight went towards the canvas and paintings filled in my new cabin. The first painting that drew my attention was a girl whose tears evaporated to form a cloud that is consoling her.

Sadness and sorrow turn into the healer. I wonder what this artist had in mind.

Maybe he cried alone in an isolated room.

Maybe he hugged himself to sleep.

Only a person like that could see things this way.

And then there was my boss busy staring at his laptop as his life is dependent on reading every word carefully. I sighed and turned my head towards the technical department room.

Sara was having a cup of coffee in her hand and a register, comb, lip balm, dry shower in the other. I have never seen her with a comb because that comb is a rival to her curly hair.

Then why?

I got my answer when the wwh, Mr. Seokjin walked inside their cabin in his pastel pink coat and a smile worth a million dollars.

This man has enough confidence worth of our trio could ever have for this whole life.

"Ms. Mindy?" I heard a low pitch deep voice, that was of my boss.

I looked towards him again and this time he was watching me instead of that screen.

"Yes sir?" My voice sounded like I am the boss so I don't question why he raised a brow at me.

"You are supposed to work instead of looking for the other departments." He said with his boxy smile.

By his face I could tell, he owns a dog and loves him more than human beings.

"Sure." I nod and started scribbling random things on the paper.

So it's time to specify what really our job is. We work as interior designers and it is divided into many branches.

The one where I work is the creative department where we have all the designing work and managing everything on the site. Mr. Taehyung is known for his beautiful taste in color combinations and ability to work under high pressure.

Right now we are designing the logo of our company and it is a big task because last year our firm "Purble Palace" was awarded for creating the best interiors.

Now our branch also works for resturants, bakeries so basically we are the best ones for now.