14.

"Don't you wanna know why I dressed like myself?" He asked while we were walking towards wherever he is taking me.

"Because you are worldwide handsome and love yourself more than anyone." He smiled at my answer. I realized I was walking faster than him, he was just following the steps.

"That's the truth but not totally." I felt his fingers running through my hair and realized he is closer to me, close enough that I could feel his breath from behind.

"I manifested that you would dress like me and I wanted our clothes to match." His fingers touched the fringes of my dress and my heartbeat turned fast. "Your eyes are so transparent that I could read everything from them." He giggled again but I wasn't. I was shy and shocked and everything a female feels when a man is this close to her for the first time.

"Jin... You knew what you did?" He started playing with my curly hair entangling his fingers into them, breathing my cologne, and enjoying the fragrance through my neck.

His arm now curled around my waist and he pulled me closer. The sudden act made me gasp without caring about how we are standing alone in the middle of the street.

"I already told you didn't I, Sara?" His hot whispers were driving me crazy for him.

"You still want the pizza?" He asked throwing wet kisses around my neck.

"What...pizza?" My eyes were closed when I felt his kisses on my body, touching every sweet spot he could. The demons of my desires destroyed the demons of my stomach hunger.

I turned around and tiptoed to kiss him, to devour those lips that I stare whole day.

But he was a beast who pinned me by the side by a fence and never let me win over his insanely large body. I forgot to breathe again when he was busy nibbling his lips on mine and even in that state his hands were strong enough to cover my wrists not letting me move a single inch.

He pulled himself back, struggling to be an inch away from my body, and said "Breath, or you will be in a problem again." I noticed his face that has turned red and our chest attached, beating at the same pace.

He again traced my lips with his thumb. "Sara I-"

My stomach started wailing with hunger which was audible to both of us.

"Say it." I frowned and looked into his eyes. He looked back but the sound from my stomach was louder this time. He started laughing, throwing his head on mine.

I punched his chest "Tell me! Don't tease me Jin!"

He looked into my eyes again. "Sara I... I think I should feed you that pizza." He laughed and started walking.

"No, it's not what you were going to say!" I rushed and followed him. "How do you know what was I going to say?" He ruffled my hair and laughed. "I said it, I am going to get you a pizza."

We went home and as he promised, he fed me a pizza and never took a bite.

I didn't ask him either.

Food is bae.

But he was cheesily smiling at me the whole time when I was eating. He didn't ask me how can I eat too much and not gain any weight. I felt comfortable, eating in front of him.

And lately, I have been thinking this man, who is my boss, is good.

Maybe, he is much more than people say. Maybe the one everyone calls a narcissist is the one who cares for everyone.

Lately, I think I know what it means to know someone better.

"Stop focusing on me and eat the pizza aishh!" He flipped his hair and I laughed.