24.

Mindy pov

I am in love and he is my boss Kim Taehyung. When I think about it, it is pleasant but there is a problem.

He is insanely seductive and doesn't know that.

It's been a week since we are dating and I have been struggling with the ogres in me. Flora keeps planning triple dates for the three of us.

Sara still didn't get a proposal from Jin. They just work in the cabin and we hear moans. I, Taehyung, and Jungkook have a deal about not talking about the voices.

I can't believe these two dorks have a sex life but I don't.

Taehyung is cooking in the kitchen and I am watching him. Recently he is taking cooking lessons from me because I am busy with my typing and finding a publisher.

Yoongi is out of town with Jimin for J hope's 1st-anniversary shopping. We would be meeting Jimin and Hope for the first time.

"The food is ready darling." He was coming with a tray in his hands and a boxy smile. This man is an achievement to have.

And then he placed a water bottle on the table.

I gulped watching his hands and the food almost fell off from my hands

"What happened Baby? Is it not good?" He frowned. "It's great!" I gulped water from the same bottle, staring at the veins on his hands and those insanely long fingers. I bit my lip.

I got a message from Yoongs about him coming back with Jimin and J hope. I am excited to meet him and everyone else. I stood up to keep the dishes and Tae was there with his apron on, struggling with the dishes.

"Let me help you." I noticed his hand bandaged. "It would get ruined." I made him step aside and started washing the dishes. He curled his arms around my waist nuzzling his nose.

"That tickles!" I started laughing and he tingled my stomach with his fingers. "Tae! Stop it!" He didn't stop but giggled doing it.

I can't remember the last time I was this happy with a man. I noticed his hands wrapped around my waist while I was doing the dishes.

He started humming in his deep melodious voice. I joined with him turning my face towards his.

Song: Secret Love Song, by: Little Mix

Tae: Why can't you hold me in the street?

Mindy: Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

Tae: I wish that it could be like that.

Mindy: why can't we be like that?

Both: Coz I'm yours...