20.

To my surprise all his hyungs were not in the mansion, they all stayed in their other houses. Yes, they have one shared mansion and one personal home to live in.

So if I sum up, they all are rich as fuck!

"Do you want a coffee?" He went inside the kitchen, turning on the stove. I just stood there and noticed him cooking. In our apartment Mindy is the one who cooks, it's always me who gets pampered. So, I decided to try and help him a bit. I never help Mindy tho, but he is Jungkook so-

I entered the kitchen and he was finding something. One earphone attached to his ear and a little pout on his lip, this man is the cutest human to ever live.

"Flora!" His eye brighten up seeing me and I walked towards him

"Flora!" His eye brighten up seeing me and I walked towards him. "Do you need any help?" I smiled feeling how my heart fluttered just by being near him.

"Just look for the boiling egg... I wanted to cook ramen for you, thinking you might be hungry." He scratched his head and smiled in a silly way.

How is he so sweet? I want to cry! In the office, all he does is putting on a serious face in front of everyone and looks cold but here, at the home, he is like a cute bunny.

He placed the ramen bowls and switched on the tv. A couple was kissing hungrily Jeon gulped and I clenched my dress looking away. "I- I should change the channel." He changed it and this time the male lead was playing with the strap of the female.

He and I looked at each other and then looked away. Watching kissing scenes with your mom is nothing in front of this moment. "I think it's enough of tv..." He switched it off.

I ate the ramen in a haste and we had a weird silence surrounding us. "Flora..." He placed his finger on his lip.

What does he mean? Does he want a kiss? He started pointing at my lip this time. I frowned and started looking at his lip.

What should I do?

I moved forward and pecked his lip. His eyes widen in surprise and he gulped. "I- you are... Why?" He stuttered and I scratched my forehead.

"You were pointing your lips and then mine." He batted his eyes in shock. "I was telling you that you have some curry on your lip." He placed his finger and wiped out that from my lip. "Not to kiss me." He whispered to himself.

I was so embarrassed that it made me want to jump from his terrace and do a backflip! Aishh!!! What would he think about me?

Again we looked at each other and then looked away.

"I- I think I should go now." I clenched on my dress again and stood up.

"Flora?" I looked back and he was sitting on the couch, staring at me. "Can you do that again?" He said in his low voice.

"Do... What?" I saw his eyes getting dark and he pointed his lips. "Can you kiss me again?" I nodded hesitantly and moved further.

Cupping his cheeks and looking into his dark eyes, I placed a small peck on his lip. He licked his lower lip staring at mine. "Not enough." These were his last words before tossing me on the couch and hovering on my body.