23.

Jin pov

Next day

I have started doing weird things recently. Nearly Forgetting how I am a boss of a whole technical department and have a lot of work to do. What am I doing? Bringing samples of food for my assistant to taste.

If only madness could define me at this point. Sara is not here yet and I have five flavors of Icecream and chicken in a bag. I sneaked this bag from everyone as it was some bag of the lottery.

Jungkook and Taehyung would have made fun of me till I lay inside the coffin myself. They would even write this on my grave about how I am collecting food samples.

"Good morning boss." Sara smiled chirping like an early bird. She is looking extra happy today, like a ray of sunshine. I smiled too and moved the bag of food towards her.

"Sara, I got you-"

"I met Namjoon and he asked me for a coffee!" She spun in her floaty dress. A blue wavy off-the-shoulder dress. I have never seen her smile this much before, I have but it was for the cheezy pizza I fed her.

I quietly hid the bag behind me. "What did he say?" I asked. "Well he said, he wants to talk about things with me, and he is good in maths and so decent and-"

I held her close, kissing her desperately. "Jin!" She moaned which only made me bite her lips. "And what did he say? That you look beautiful in this dress?" I groaned and kissed her shoulders.

"Jin don't! I would get a mark here and-" I knowingly trailed love bites on her neck. They were visible, so visible in that dress.

"You don't get to go with him. You are mine!" I picked her up in my arms, my lips never moved away from her.

Positioning her on my table, I thrashed everything around her and laid her down. "You are only mine," I said and started sucking on her neck.

Everything is wrong with my head from the time I met her. All I want to do is show her how wrong she is for anyone but me.

"Why are you being like this!" She placed her hands on my chest, looking down and I desperately smelled her hair. "I have no idea, Sara. I don't know anymore what is going in my head." I touched her again and again and again but the hunger inside me only increased with the way she looked at me with her questioning eyes.

Her hands slid down towards my core and she touched my boner. "Even I don't know what I am thinking anymore." She said and started stroking it from outside.

"Sara." I sighed and removed the leash of her dress. Curling her legs around my abdomen, I placed my palms below her hips. We started kissing each other desperately. She was naked, shy, and submissive. This submissive self of her did nothing but awaken the beast inside of me.

I held her breast and she whimpered in pain. "Sara..." I made her look into my eyes by uplifting her face with my fingers. "I have something in mind... Would you help me?" She nodded hesitantly. I kissed her again, unbuckling my pants.

"So big." She bit her lip making me chuckle. "You want it?" I asked and she looked away after her face turned red.

"W- what do you want me to do?" She gulped when I sat on the chair splitting my legs. "You have to sit here." I pointed to my member. "There?" She widens her eyes making me chuckle. "It would be fun believe me."

She bit her lip and came closer. "Wear your dress, in case, anyone comes." Although the door was locked still I don't want to take a risk with her reputation.

She stroked my member two-three times until it was upright. "I can't believe I am doing this." She said in her breath. "Believe me." I kissed her forehead.

She sat on my member and my head fall back and hers fell on my chest. "Ah fuck!" She moaned in pleasure. I curled her legs around my torso and started kissing her hungrily. "Sara... You are so beautiful this way." I said watching her curls bouncing with her body. She was biting my neck out of pain and I started thrusting faster.

"Slow it down!" She screamed in a faint voice. "I can't when you are this close to me." I held her waist and made her pound on my member. "Jin I am about to have that!"

"Your first orgasm!" I completed and thrust even faster in her. Her moaning my name was the sweetest harmony I could ever hear. This sweat on her whole body and her breasts occupied by my hands is driving me insane. Her body turned red with every place I touched her.

But my favorite is her face which got red with a blush. She came out on my member and I came inside her. "You... Did that in me?" She looked down blushing yet smiling because of being filled and tearing her eyes due to the reason that she is not a virgin anymore.

I filled her with me because that made me feel she is mine. The thought of her going on a coffee with him ripped my heart into pieces. I know I am being tough and possessive even before I do not get to be all that with her.

Her being with Namjoon stinged me. It made me mad and desperate and so insane that I am not even letting her move away from me. "Jin let me go." She said trying to get up from my lap but I hugged her even close. "For what? Going back to Namjoon?"

"He is our boss Jin! I was just meeting him." She wined and I kissed her again. "I don't care! You don't get to meet him anymore."

"Why?"

"Because I-"

"Hyung? Why have you locked the door? Open up!" Jungkook and Taehyung started thumping on my door.

Aish! Again this is the wrong timing! I want to tell her but can't frame any words. What should I tell her? And how to say it?

"Tell me Jin! You what?" She cupped my cheeks and I looked down at my member still inside her.

"Sara I-"

"Jin! Why have you locked your cabin? There are important files inside!" It was Namjoon this time.

Sara rushed and hid inside the bathroom, I sighed and placed everything in the span of seconds, and got dressed again.

Opening the door all of them were staring at me with side-eyes. "Why were you inside like that Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Aish! All of you don't let me work in peace!" I groaned and threw the file on him.

Closing the door again, I took a deep breath. Sara came out after bathing inside the bathroom. She looked tired and was having a problem walking.

"Was I too rough?" I asked as she hemmed her wet strands of hair. "No... Just- it was my first time." I held her in my arms. "Then don't work today and have rest." I kissed her forehead and she fell asleep in my arms.

I never wanted to place her on the couch, away from my arms but if I don't work then that would be a problem too.

I noticed the packet of food I got for her. I fed it to her, one by one and she fell asleep eating it.

"Go on with your dreams my little foodie." I kissed her earlobe and watched her fell asleep.