15.

Flora pov

Now Mindy is coming back but Sara disappeared. What the hell is wrong with these dorks? I noticed Jungkook between the crowd again. He is smiling constantly and I know how shy he is in front of the crowd, yet he is there being a professional.

Mindy's hand was bleeding and that almost made me faint. "How did this happen?" I held her hand. "Ouch!" She screamed and I noticed I mistakenly held her hand too tight. "Hehe sorry... Let me apply some medicine on this."

"You got it here?" I proudly nodded at her question. Of course whenever we three leave I pack 6 sanitary napkins, 2 for each and 3 lip balms one is the cherry flavor for me, blueberry for Sara, and lavender for her, and also I always have 3 pairs of sneakers for each one of us, in case we trip on heels.

So it is obvious that I have packed a first aid box and some surgical instruments in case we got hit by a car. I know Mindy and Sara would easily kidnap a doctor if that happens so I always have everything packed.

I took out a tube from the box and applied it to her scratches. "Ouch," she said in a low voice. "You still didn't tell me how did this happen," I said while stroking her wound carefully.

"Would that be fine if I don't tell?" She said. There might be a reason behind it.

"Of course." I smiled and so did she.

"Flora... Can I drop you home?" I heard a known raspy voice from behind. It was my boss Jungkook. I nodded and turned to see him, his sparkling dark eyes and a bunny smile on his face. I remembered how he kissed me.

"Don't drive too fast like last time," Mindy said and left to be with Yoongi again. "I am sorry but your friends scare me... How does she know I drove fast when she was with Taehyung?" He scratched his forehead.

He has no idea the time he asked for driving me home, Mindy and Sara searched and made sure to find his driving license at the spot. They are the professional type of stalker.

I giggled and walked with him. "My friends... Not everyone could get them."

"But you seem a bit different from them." He whispered in his breath but I heard him.

We both sat inside the car, him on the driving seat and me on the side. "Of course I am different. Mindy is talented and awesome! Have you even read her books? Sara is such a deep observer. They both know about a person at just one glance. But here's me a dumbass who blindly believes everything." I laughed it off but he had a serious expression on his face.

"So that's what you think about yourself?" He asked.

"Of course I do... I have nothing special abilities! All I want to do is sleep." He stopped the car for a while and we were in the middle of the road.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"Flora... You are normal and that's special about you. You are like glass- Pure and transparent nothing hidden inside of you, no hatred, nothing." He said and looked at me. I was confused about why he is telling me all this.

But I felt good when he said that. "Jungkook..." My eyes were locked into his "Can I kiss you?" It was just me asking him that and at the other second his lips melted into mine.

His cold lip ring was touching my lips. I touched his tattoed arm while he was stroking my hair. But he still was being careful while kissing me, maybe the reason was his lip ring. Maybe he didn't want it to injure me.

But this is the best part about his lips.

For a second he detached his lips from mine, taking some breath. "Never in my wildest dream, I think I would be kissing a girl like you." He caressed his hands on my cheeks saying "A girl who can't say no, a pure soul, a soft and kind-hearted girl."

"I never thought you would kiss me, a boy who left his home when he was 13. I never knew what care means apart from my hyungs."

I cupped his cheek "Jungkook... You are a great man and a dream to every girl." My thumb traced his lip ring "And these piercings, all blacks, these tattoos are the most beautiful part in you."

He Again pulled me closer and kissed me with everything he had in him. My heart is racing at a pace it never did before.

I am falling for this man, harder than I ever thought. My mind is running in thousands of directions and I want to tell him every single thing.

But do I deserve him? He, who is the dream of every girl?

Jungkook pov

She kisses me and every time she takes my lip ring inside her mouth, telling me that she is not afraid of it.

Not the piercings... Not the tattoos.

Her body shivers every time my hand touches her skin.

With her, I feel a thing, a warmth I never felt before and I want to tell her all of it with my actions and words.

My eyes went on the mark I gave at the side of her lips and realization struck me hard.

I feel good about her but she is just an innocent soul! And neither do I deserve her.

How could I ever deserve her, who is like a pillow and I am like a cactus. The harder I lay upon her, the more I would end up hurting her.

This thought made me pull myself away from the kiss I devoured myself into, forgetting for a moment that I don't deserve a thing called attachment.

Taehyung pov

A span of minutes before, she was kissing me like an animal and now she is laughing with Yoongi. Every time I try to move inside my head, all I find is emptiness surrounding her heart.

Whenever I see her eyes, which are beautiful even with those dark circles, are always cold.

She doesn't hate anyone but seems empty. Neither she could feel sadness nor any happiness. She is the most neutral thing I have ever noticed.

The way she says she hates me is the most emotional thing I have ever heard from her.

What kind of hate is that which a person could want more and more? But when I think of it thought comes to mind.

If her hate is this addictive, what kind of love would she end up with? Would I ever be able to see love in her eyes? Her cold, empty eyes?