18.

Sara pov

Jin came inside his cabin with anger on his face while I was busy making coffee for him. I am not good at cooking or making coffee and all... I like to eat things not to make them!

But yes... I am the assistant so-

"Here, coffee." I gave it to him. He took a sip. "It tastes bad." He kept it aside. "Sir why don't you get an instant coffee machine?" I took the coffee and dumped it in the sink.

"Have you completed your files?" He asked and No was my answer.

Why?

I was busy arranging his insanely messed-up large wardrobe. "Sara you claim to be the responsible person!"

"I am responsible sir, but I am still a human how can you expect me to"

"To do your job? Doing something you are paid for?" He walked towards me and I was so pissed off at whatever he was saying at this point.

I work hard for my job, even when this is not what I want to do with my life!

"I think you only claim to be a good employee." He said and walked away from me.

"Then just fire me!" I shouted and he turned. "You want me to fire you?" He pinned me to the wall.

My eyes again got stuck at his lips. "Yes, fire me at least I don't have to hang between your mixed signals." He came closer to kiss me but I turned my face away.

"Why are you being like this Sara?" He frowned and I pushed him away from me. "You don't get to play me like that Jin! Stop using me as your rebound to forget the girl you were crying for!" I shouted and ran away from the cabin.

I was crying... And I hated it because the reason was a man! I went inside the bathroom, taking some air that I lost in the process of running.

Liking someone hurts... Mindy was right! Liking someone would hurt a girl like me. I can't believe he was the man who was smiling with me the day before and today he was judging my potential.

I looked at the mirror, towards the red mark he gave on my neck the other day. "I swear I would not fall for him this time." A tear left my eye but I wiped it.

The whole day I was not talking to him, not once. His eyes were finding me everywhere but I avoided being in front of him.

Mindy pov

The office was off and for some reason, Sara left early and Flora was staying late. I thought about visiting Yoongi but he was not in his building when I went there.

It was 9 pm and empty streets. My boss was busy working on some wall designs which left me to walk alone in the street.

"Mindy, are you leaving?" He asked.

"Yea... Now don't ask me to leave you."

"Why would I?" He laughed. "I don't care about you anymore. I hope we keep it professional." He again gave me a calming smile to which I didn't smile at all.

We again got into a fight this afternoon for me abusing a male client when he sexualized a female colleague of mine. I tried to kiss him again but this time he was so pissed off that he pushed me away from him.

He pushed me away! Knowing that I never come back to such males.

I held my bag and left without saying a word. I wish Yoongi was there to live up to my mood but guess it was meant to be a rough day.

"And yea... Don't cause trouble on the road as you always do. I won't be coming to apply for your bail." He said while I was at the door.

It was fine as long as I was hating him but now, this double-sided hate is pissing me off even more. If I sum up right now, his words are crushing my heart.

I was walking on the road and crossed the street successfully. The darkness was accompanying me and the sounds of windows crashing due to wind and leaves falling made me feel a lot less alone.

But now I feel even less alone because some footsteps were also following me.

First, there was one voice, then another, and then another. I calculated in my head, there were about 8 to 9 males following me.

I was in heels so there was no chance of running and no internet connection and the loneliness of that pure black road was defying me well.

I heard whispers. "Sooji said she is a slut so it won't be a problem."

"Yea... It would be good with her, her hair is open so we could grab them easily."

"Look at her waist, I want to fuck her till the morning." They were giggling while I was being insecure with myself, to be born as a female, to have waist and boobs and this vagina every male wants to fuck.

I turned around to see that group laughing and drinking while checking me out. One came towards me with a broken bottle in his hand. My eyes were as usual empty.

"Sooji gifted us such a meal for tonight!" I was about to raise a hand at him but they were like 8 to 10 men.

And Taehyung's words were surrounding my head. I don't care if they rape me right now, I don't feel anything anymore. These all are just born to feed on a female's body.

They say you have some dignity left so you would feel ashamed and want to suicide. But how could a person do that when he is dead from the inside?

He held my wrist and I stared into his lustful eyes blankly.

The only words surrounding my head were slut, nondeserving, shameless female. I was questioning my dignity.

Should I shout as a normal girl would? But even if I do, I would get questioned for walking late in these streets and having sex with men before.

One of them laid with me before I dumped him. He thinks he get to touch me again.

"This whore is not saying a word... Sooji said she would throw hands at us. I was even prepared to have hate sex!" They all started laughing and so did I.

He looked at me raising a brow. "Why are you laughing?" They asked. "Well... Someone took a promise with me, I cant beat you right now." I yawned and looked into his eyes again. "He thinks I am insane who makes trouble."

The one guy holding my hand gulped "Y- you think you are cool? Let me show you!" He gritted his teeth and cut the strap of my dress with the glass in hand. My shoulder started bleeding but even that didn't pained me at this point.