22.

"T- this is..." I looked down at our chest attached, my face heated up.

"It's just my hormones get out of control when I am near you."

"Even when I am eating like a dog? Being clumsy?" I asked with a confused face.

"Especially then..." He looked into my eyes and his face turned intense when our eyes matched. His orbs turned dark and he licked his lips.

"You know Ms. Rogers... This is a bit complicated that when I am near you I want to-"

"To be touched?" I completed the words. "You too?"

I nodded. "I have been there a few times." He placed his hands inside my hair. "Then I think we would find a solution to this." He smiled and I nodded.

Mindy's words surrounded my head when he turned towards my neck. "Don't let him lay a finger on you if he is not sure."

"Are you sure Jin?" I asked hesitantly.

He cupped my cheeks with both his giant hands. "Sara I-"

"Jinnie there is a group conference, you have to be there!" We heard Mr. Namjoon from the door. I sighed and he smiled looking at me.

"You were saying something?" I looked inside his eyes. "I think I should adjust myself before the meeting." He laughed and looked down at his boner.

"That's not what you were going to say Jin!" I whined again.

"It's not like we are running out of time, is it?" He winked at me and left.

A glimpse on my lock screen caught my eye and I thought That maybe this time, I am not supposed to give up. Because here is someone who fills me up with confidence and who is there to tell me that I don't have to worry about the consequences.

I have him beside me.

Mindy pov

Taehyung has been asleep for the whole afternoon and to be his side even I have to take a leave for today. From feeding him soup while he was asleep to changing the napkins on his sweaty forehead, I came to know everything about how this man sleeps.

He talks in his sleep and sometimes opens his eyes and talk, you could never figure out if he is asleep or not. From the last night to this afternoon, I have been eyeing him.

Finally, he woke up. "Ahh, Mindy! Where are we?"

"How much is it?" I showed him two fingers. "Two?" He said.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I smiled. "Morning Sunshine!" He yawned and I blushed at his deep morning voice.

Checking his temperature with the back of my palm, I felt relieved that he is not sick anymore. He was smiling at me all the time.

I hit his head. "You don't get to smile jerk! You made me so worried for you!" I started hitting his chest and he giggled. "At least you were worried about me." He was lost in my eyes. "You have these dark circles again, were you awake for the whole night?" He caressed my hair and I closed my eyes.

It's been a while since I felt a man's hand being so gentle to me. "Why did you get into a fight when you are afraid of blood?" I held his hand in mine and he entangled his fingers.

"Crazy girl, do you think I would let you go in such darkness alone?" He smiled. "You said you won't come." I looked down with a tear about to leave my eyes "That you won't come if I get into trouble." He curled my body gently.

"How is that ever going to happen. I don't care how much you piss me off, I can't resist protecting you." He stroked his gentle hands on my spine while I was falling apart on his broad shoulders. He didn't move his body an inch from the position.

He knew my tears were not just from last night, he knew I have been breaking down for a long time. He just existed for that moment, when I was at my worst.

And he is the first man whose shoulder I cried upon. I looked up at his face, the most soothing face I have ever seen. I cupped his cheeks when our eyes matched and I wondered how innocent a man could be and what I ever did that he chose to be here, for a terrible female like me.

"Taehyung, I think I am falling in love with you," I said and pecked his lip, not caring if he feel the same. I know I have fallen for this man in front of me.

"And I have waited for this... For you to love me." He looked inside my eyes and hugged me curling up his big body to petite me.

"I have been finding you for a long time... The author of those books, I kept running every place to find you, Mindy."

"Me? You know me?" I sat on his lap and asked. "I am your biggest admirer, the way you think and write. I think I was in love with the way you think." He paused and pulled me closer.

"But then I fell in love with your rough lifestyle and the way you hated me. I waited for you to love me, Mindy." He cupped my cheeks and devoured me in a slow deep kiss.

"Because I have fallen in love with you." He said inside my lips and I curled my hands around his shoulders and legs around his torso.

Kissing him was not desperate. It was not a type of kiss where I feel we are here for this one afternoon. It felt more like a beautiful start that I imagined inside his dark eyes.

My mind lost control and I started stripping down my clothes, not being bothered about how I felt sleepy. He gently laid me down on the bed, kissing me down towards the neck.

His face turned red, eyes turned dark. I know he wants me. "Taehyung, I want you!" I pulled him closer, kissing him like an animal.

He pulled back. "I am already yours Mindy. You don't have to rush with this."

"What?"

"We are not doing it." He said and covered me with a blanket. "You don't deserve to be fucked every time you want to know a male."

He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. "You deserve to be cherished." I looked at him in a confused way. Is he sure that we are not having sex just after a confession? We both are passionate about each other.

What type of love is he planning to do with me? Am I not good enough to be touched?

With these thoughts, I fell asleep.

Taehyung pov

If I tell that I refused to have sex with my newly made girlfriend who is wild, sexy, and can fulfill every desire of a man. Anyone would call me insane or maybe a homosexual.

I noticed her sleeping peacefully inside the blanket. I wonder what kind of males she tackled who made her think all this about love. Who cares what others say about me not being physical with her?

I want to show her my way of love. I want her to identify a new language of love. A love that is above her body, above her mind. A love she could lay down and feel comfortable. I want to love her that way.