37.

Taehyung pov

The next morning, my eyes opened and she was not there. I ran again like every day to find her. The balcony, from which she used to see kids playing. The kitchen in which she makes breakfast. Everywhere in my home.

There was a slip attached to the fridge. With shaking hands, I opened it.

Dear Tae...

I know you will be hurt not seeing me in the morning. You see a lover in me, but I see myself as a female who can't bring happiness to you.

I tried Tae, I swear I tried to ignore the emptiness in your eyes. I tried to ignore the hurt and fear of yours for me, not committing suicide. I know how you tie our hands together hoping I would not jump from the terrace.

But the truth is, I cant see you this way. I am not going to die and I understand you are equally hurt like me so, I talked to Jin Hyung to look after you.

I am leaving to get some air, to fall in love with you all over again. To miss you enough that my wounds heal to be with you again.

Because I want to love you instead of needing you.

I hope you would help me in my healing process and every inch of my soul is going to yearn for your love.

I love you, Tae...

Your Mindy.

I sat still, on the floor trying not to break down. Maybe she left for Switzerland, or maybe she wants to be alone. I know it was hurtful living with each other. No matter how much we loved each other, it hurt seeing each other this way.

She left to find her peace and in the meantime, I am ready to heal for her. To be the improved version of me. I hope the next time we meet would be the time when both of us would be in a condition to love each other.

Others would call it running away or leaving each other but that's why they are not us. I know what she meant by running away.

And I swear every inch of mine would miss her.

"Tae! Come fast!" Jin was running towards me. "What happen?" I said. "Sara is beating the shit out of Kim sooji!" He held my hand and stopped near her.

"You called her what huh?" Sara punched her again and I remembered how Mindy was punching her the last time.

"Tae she is not listening to me... Stop her!" Jin said but I had a smile on my face. "Why is she beating her Hyung?" I asked him.

"She was talking shit about her friends," Jin said and I was watching Sara beating her on the street.

"Tae! Help me to stop her..." Jin shook me.

"Never again, Hyung," I said and walked away with my hands in my pockets. "Sara... Just don't kill her, rest we boys would handle." I smirked while saying and left.

"What got into you Tae?" Jin asked and I smiled. "I should have done that way before. I should have been her backbone." I said and walked back home.

Sara pov

"These three are such dumpsters and inappropriate for society." Kim sooji said to her friends.

"One only cares about food." Her one friend said. I don't care... I am proud to be a foodie.

"Other is a murderer!" Said the other and I turned my hand in a fist.

"And the third one... Huh, a slu-" I punched Kim sooji before she completed. Her friends ran away.