Chapter 4.

CHAPTER 4

*Harry's POV*

I had this little plan in mind to ask Arianna why she had kissed me. Of course I did like it, but it's just that I want to know why she did it. 

We stood outside her door. Lou knocked and asked: ''And why are we doing this again?'' I sighed. 

''I will explain later.'' The door opened. It wasn't Arianna, so this must be her little friend. Well let's just say she wasn't little, she was taller than Arianna, but she was still smaller than me.

''OMG! Arianna! It-it's One Di-direction! AAAAH! I love you so much, omg marry me guys!'' She squealed. I guess she was a fan. She started to hug and kiss Niall then she went over to Louis and did the same. And then she went over to me and said:'' I knew you'd come back.'' She smirked.

''What do you mean?'' I asked pretty confused. She just shrugged. She gave me a hug and let us walk in. As we walked in we heard 'Rock Me' playing.

''Wait here, I will get Arianna.'' She said and walked away. To be honest I think she almost fainted when she saw us. I'm surprised she still breathes and speaks. 

''Hazz you sure about this?'' Niall asked. ''Yeah, I think?'' I responded which sounded more like a question. I looked at my feet and sighed. ''I think it's better that we leave, don't you think Niall?'' Louis said looking over at Niall and raising an eyebrow. ''What? Why?'' Niall asked confused. ''I want to meet this Arianna girl.'' He said.

I raised an eyebrow and turned to look at my feet. They became kind of interesting actually, or maybe it was my nerves. 

I already have told the boys about what happened between me and Arianna. When I told them, they only said it was ok. I thought they were joking. But Lou told me that I looked 'in love' if that's what he meant. But before we go to the girlfriend and boyfriend thing, I want to know her better. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Lou tapped my leg, I shook my head, with my curls falling for my eyes. I did a quick hair shake and looked over to the boys. They were looking at Arianna.

''Hi, I'm Louis But you can call me Lou.'' Louis said winking. He grabbed her hand and gave it a small kiss at the back. She blushed. I could feel I was getting a bit jealous.

''I'm Niall. Nice to meet you.'' Niall said in his Irish accent. She smiled and said: ''I'm Arianna, nice to meet you too.'' ''I know, I know'' Niall said, ''Hazz has talked about you.''

*Arianna's POV*

''Hazz has talked about you.'' Did he really say that? Harry already talked about me? Wow. Just wow. I mean of course he would, I've kissed him. He had to tell the boys of course.

''Arianna are you still there?'' Lae asked, snapping me of my thoughts. I felt my cheeks heading a little red. I hope no-one saw it. But yet there's Louis who smirked and said: ‘’I bet you were thinking of a cute guy or something named Harry.'' I blushed even more. Gosh, what is this boy doing to me? Only by hearing his name. Oh God. 

''So what are you doing here?'' Lae asked handing them their drinks. ''We thought it would've been a good idea of knowing our neighbours better since we're staying here for our 4 weeks off before rehearsals start.'' Lou spoke. We nodded. 

''That's cool'' I said. ''We're staying here 3 weeks, we're on a holiday.'' I stated. I looked over to Harry who was already staring at me. I smiled back at him. He smiled back.

''I have an idea!'' Niall said,'' We should buy some food to know each other better!'' 

''Niall I don't think that's a good id-'' Harry said getting trailed off by Louis. '' Yeah, we should. I'm hungry too yanno. Let's play a game first?'' 

''What game?'' Laetitia asked. ''Uhh what about truth or dare?'' Louis asked. ''Cool'' I said kinda regretting it because of the dare earlier.

''LET'S START!'' Lou yelled. ''Truth or dare?'' Niall asked looking at me. ''Truth'' I said.

''Tell us about yourself'' Niall said. ''That's not a question?'' I asked. ''Yeah, but you have to be honest and truthfully.'' He winked.

''Err, so um. I'm Arianna Vilegas. I'm 17 years old. I live in Los Angeles. I speak English, Spanish and French. My mum well she is Spanish and my dad is Canadian. But I was born in the US. I have an older brother called Robin. My dad is a producer in Canada he has already worked with lots of superstars like Justin Bieber. But I haven't met any of them. Well my mom, she's really lovely she loves cooking, I guess? I - uhm sing and dance...'' I trailed off. They nodded. I saw Harry smiling.

*Laetitia's POV* (My first, yay!)

I still couldn't believe I was playing truth or dare with 1D. This is like a dream. After reading so many fanfics I finally know how it feels to be with them. They're so cool and hot. ;)

''Let's continue the game.'' Louis said. ''Laetitia, truth or dare?'' He asked me. ''Uhm truth.'' I said. 

''OI! Y'all doing it safe!'' Niall said with his cute Irish accent. Gosh he's so adorable. 

''Who's your favourite of 1D?'' Louis asked. ''I like you all.'' I said. I saw them all smiling. ''But I have a soft spot for Zayn.'' Lou gasped and pretended like he was heartbroken. God this guy is so hyper.

''My turn.'' I said looking over to Harry. ''Truth or dare?'' I asked him. ''Err, Dare.'' He said.

I knew exactly what he needed to do...

----------------------------------------------------------------

LALALA! So this was chapter 4. This chapter sucks really , I didn't have so much time to write it. So yeah..

Btw; for the ones who are confused Harry's plan was to play truth or dare with them so she would spill out why she had kiss him.  Eyyy, I don't have that much inspiration, maybe you should help me? :D

Btw; What do you think Laetitia wants Harry to do? :)

Vote, Comment, Fan. 

-Adriana.