Chapter 10.

CHAPTER 10

A/N: Here's chapter 10! Enjoy! It's more how do I say it.. ehh mature? lol xd

*Arianna's pov*

I was definitely drunk. I didn't know where I was going. All I could remember is this guy coming up to me and asking for him to buy me a drink and then we danced. Later than Harry came up to him and asked to dance with me. And now we're in a cab. I don't know what's going to happen but I don't have a good feeling about this.

~10 Minutes Later~

We walked into the hotel where of course hundreds of paps were. They were shouting things like ''HARRY IS THIS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?'' or ''HARRY HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO LAST?'' 

He ignored them and walked as fast as possible to our floor which was the seventh. The elevator dinged and Harry grabbed my hand and led me into his room.

''Wha-What are we doing-'' I was cut of mid-sentence when Harry started to kiss me passionately. He pushed me into the wall and started to kiss me rougher than he was. This wasn't like the other kisses we had shared, it was more lustful and overwhelming. I like that.

I let a small moan escape as he tried to grab my breasts. ''Harry-I I can't'' 

''Sstt. Just enjoy.'' He went back to kiss my lips and kissed the line where my neck and jaw connected. ''Uhh, babe I want you so bad.'' 

I couldn't help but chuckle at his comment. I don't know how I did but I managed to get out of his firm grip. If I wasn't drunk I wouldn't let him touch me anyway. So what? Let's have some fun, right?

*Harry's pov*

''Babe, where you going?'' I asked confused. She had got out of my grip and went to my room.

''If you want me, than go get me.'' She whispered seductively. I groaned and ran after her.

I have to say, normally I would tease the girls. But this time she's playing with me. That turns the hell out of me on. I walked into my room and couldn't find her anywhere. ''Arianna? Where are you?''

''Over here.'' She said. I looked to where the voice came. She was sitting on the couch in my room. 

''Why do you do this to me?'' I asked. ''Do what?''  

''You know.'' I smirked. ''No I don't. Tell me.'' She was being such a tease tonight. I must get in her.

''Why do you have to be such a turn on?'' I asked walking over to her. 

''Uhh I don't know. Why don't you speak for yourself?'' I like the way she thought.

''Come to me.'' I said and smirked. She stood up and walked to me. I leaned in and let our lips connect. I slowly lift her legs and lay her on the bed. ''Babe let me make love to you.'' She nodded.

I smiled and went further on kissing her. Every time we kissed I felt something indescribable. This was so different from all the girls I have kissed or even touched. She makes me feel so good. So me.

We kissed for what it seemed like minutes and then I started to play with her breasts. I needed her now. I wanted her now. ''Harry take my clothes off.'' She said.

''My pleasure.'' I unzipped the dress and let it fall down. She was beautiful. I putted my t-shirt off and let my jeans fall, I kicked them off. And rapidly went over to the bed. I looked into her eyes and started to kiss her again. She was perfect.

~~~~~~

''Harry, I'm so close.'' She moaned. ''Me too, babe. Me too.'' I whispered.

I had been thrusting like 10 minutes and we were now on our heights. This feels so much different with her. It feels right. I've never been so sure about anything in my life. I can't fall in love. It's way too soon. 

''Harry I-'' I cutted her of by kissing her lips. ''Me too.'' We both had orgasmed together and I collapsed next to her on the bed.

''Goodnight, Harry.''

---------------------------

Hi! So umm.. idk this chapter is kinda weird. but oh well. 

Hey! It's already chapter 10 and I have +1600 reads and more than 30 votes! Yay! Thank you so so so much!

Love you all!

Please vote & comment! Would mean a lot! :)

Lots of love, Adriana xx