Chapter 9.

CHAPTER 9

*Harry's pov*

''So what are we actually going to do?'' Liam asked. ''I uhh don't know.'' I responded.

''Maybe we could go to the beach and invite the girls? I haven't seen Eleanor in a while and I kind of miss her.'' Louis said. Aww is little Boobear missing his girlie.

''Yeah, I don't know guys.’’ Zayn answered. Niall, Zayn and I just sat there while the others called their girlfriends. ''You know what, guys?''

''What?'' I sighed.  ''Maybe, we could go clubbing or something since we're single and ready to mingle.'' 

''Yeah, Ni sounds good. I'll get ready. See ya in an hour.'' I walked off to my room. Zayn did the same. I guess he didn't walk he ran, probably to do his hair. I know Zayn, his hair has to be perfect.

~~~~~ 

*Arianna's pov*

''Laeee! Hurry Up! I don't want to be late.'' I yelled from the living room. 

We were going to go clubbing since I had told her about my feelings towards Harry. She told me, it was better to forget him. But earlier she had told me I should go for him and now she's telling me to stay away from him. I don't understand her. But oh well. Maybe some hot British boys could get him off my mind.

''I'm heeereee. So whatcha think?'' She asked turning around and doing some princess wave.

''Wow you look so pretty. I like your dress. Where'd you get that from?''

''Remember that store in Florida?'' She said. ''Yes? Omg, really? So pretty.''

I wish I was like Laetitia, I mean she's stunning. She's tall and skinny. She has long dark brown hair and big brown eyes. And her legs are just fabulous. She isn't pale but very tanned. She's like the tanner Selena Gomez, actually. She wore a gold mid-thigh dress. It fitted her perfectly. Her hair was straight. Comparable with what I looked she looked way better. I was just wearing a black dress who also went to my mid-thigh. The dress had a bow just under my breasts. I thought it was cute so I chose it. I had red heels who matched my earrings. I had curled my hair a little but it didn't work out that well. But at least I tried, right? After we checked ourselves out we walked out and got in a cab.

''The best club in London?'' I asked the driver. ''Of course it's called 'The Flamingo''' 

''Yeah, take us there.'' Lae said.

~~~~~~~

*Niall's pov*

Zayn, Harry and I walked to the best club in London. I noticed Zayn wasn't himself so I took a chance and talked to him, ''What's wrong buddie?''

''Nothing, just tired.'' He said. ''Zayn I can see you're lying. C'mon tell me what's wrong.''

''I - I just. I miss Perrie ok? She was perfect. And I miss her so much. I think about her all the time and I can't let her go.'' Aw poor Zayn.

''Aw, that sucks man. Want a Horan Hug?'' I said getting him to chuckle.

''Ha Ha, sure Nialler.'' I gave him a hug and asked, ''Where's Harry actually? Already gone lady-hunt?'' 

He smirked. ''Ha I guess. By the way, thanks Niall for being there.'' 

''No problem, mate. I'm always there for ya.''

~~~~~~

*Harry's pov*

I was looking for some hot chicks to spend the night with. But I found none. I had taken 3 shots so I wasn't drunk. But I'd rather not to drink any.

After walking and looking around I found someone. She was dancing with an awkward guy. She was hot. Her dress was black tight. I walked closer to her and began to get a better look on her. I walked closer and watched her. Then I saw her face. Arianna.

I smiled and asked the guy who was dancing with her ''Can I have her?'' 

He nodded and walked away. ''Hey, how are you love?'' 

She smiled. ''I'm great. What are you doing here, Harry?''

''Having fun.'' I smirked and saw her turn around. ''Where are the other boys?'' She asked.

''Somewhere.'' I smirked again. She looked at me confused with her big brown eyes sparkling in the light.

''So you’re drunk? I will take you home Harry.'' I laughed at her response.

''Don't worry, Arianna. I'm not drunk. I only had 3 shots.'' I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

I whispered in her ear, ''You look amazing.'' She blushed. ''Thanks.''

This is a great start. Maybe tonight I'll get some of her. The song Scream by Usher came on. I saw her dancing and moving her hips automatically to the beat of her song.

I grabbed her closer. I don't know if that's even possible because we were already close. I sang along with the song.

''Got no drink in my hand                                                                                                                                

But I'm wasted                                                                                                                                         

Getting drunk of the thought of you naked                                                                                                     

I get you like ooh baby baby                                                                                                                               

Ooh baby baby, ah-ooh baby baby ooh baby baby''

I sang seductively in her ear. I saw her blushing. So I continued.

''And I've tried to fight, to fight it.

But you're so magnetic, magnetic

Got one life, just live it, just live it

Now relax, sing it on your back''

I started to kiss her neck and heard her moan. This was going to work. I found her spot and started to kiss her on her lips. This felt right. 

''Maybe we can leave, and continue this?'' I said hoping she would say yes. She nodded.

Mission accomplished.

--------------------

A/N: OMG! ahah idk but I kinda like this chapter. The wild side of Harry is coming to life :D ahah yay! 

So tell me what you think. By the way.. I need someone to play Niall's girlfriend in this story. Any names? Volunteers? Comment!

Please vote if you liked it. Would mean a lot!

Lots of love, Adriana.xx