Chapter 14.

CHAPTER 14

*Arianna’s pov*

Liam and Niall took me somewhere. I don’t know where we’re walking to but it already feels like ages.

‘’Are we finally there?’’ I asked Liam.

‘’Sst, keep quiet. And yes, love.’’ Liam responded.

I think we were walking down in a grass field or something, because of the plants I could feel at my legs. I was only wearing a floral yellow dress with a jean jacket. Also, brown ballerina flats with a cute necklace. Niall had told me I had to wear something cute and sexy. He also said I had to keep quiet during the walk.

‘’Ssst, we’re here.’’ I heard Niall say.

‘’Can I take the blindfold off?’’ I didn’t get any respond.

I reached for it and took it off. I let my eyes slowly adjust to the sunlight. I saw a dark figure standing a few feet away. I tried to look who it was. I walked closer. So did him. I gasped when I saw who it was. I heard him mutter something. I guess it was, ‘’Oh God.’’

‘’Arianna?’’

‘’Harry?’’

Oh no it can’t be. Harry’s the last person I want to see now. How could the boys do this to me? This is great. Sarcasm.

‘’I –uh I didn’t know it would be you.’’ He stuttered.

‘’Neither did I.’’ I didn’t want to meet his gaze. But he kept staring deeply in me. As if he could stare through my soul.

‘’I guess we should, err, we should eat something.’’

Wow. He’s acting weird. Doesn’t he remember what he did to me?

‘’Yeah.’’

I sat on the blanket the boys had already organised. There was a basket with food next to it. There were also candles everywhere. I had to admit they did a pretty good work. But the thing is, I’m not pretty happy with the person they set me up with. Like really? Harry? He has hurt me. Do they want him to hurt me more or?

‘’Would you like to drink something?’’ He whispered.

‘’Err, a little bit juice is fine.’’

‘’There isn’t juice only champagne.’’

Great.

‘’Well then, give me some champagne?’’

‘’Sure.’’

He handed me a glass and I flashed a weak smile. I really didn’t want to be here. But I couldn’t run away. It was very clever of them to walk us blindfolded here.

‘’So how’ve you been?’’ Why was he asking this? He doesn’t care about me anyway.

‘’Great.’’ I muttered. ‘’Why do you care?’’

‘’I’ve never said I never cared about you.’’

‘’Really? Well you acted like it.’’

‘’Oh c’mon. Really? You’re such a brat.’’

‘’Brat? Did you just call me a brat? Listen up asshole, you’re the one who thinks this world is only about you.’’

‘’You did not call me an asshole.’’

‘’I did.’’

I stood up to walk away. I grabbed my handbag and walked away.

‘’Where are you going?’’