Chapter 6.

• Dedicated to Laura Puttevils

CHAPTER 6

*Arianna's POV*

''I was thinking would you like to go out with me? Tomorrow?'' He said.

OMG. He just asked me out. ''I- I'd love to.'' I stuttered. He smiled. I looked back at the ground and felt a red blush creep into my cheeks. ''Good, so I will pick you up at eleven o'clock?'' He asked.

''Yes, sounds good.'' I said. He walked aways and left me all alone standing at the door. 

Tomorrow is going to be a long long long day..

~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of birds singing. The sun was shining. I looked over to the clock and it was 9:45am. I yawned and getted out of my bed.

I decided to let Laetitia sleep since she doesn't like to wake early. Well it isn't early, but she just doesn't like to get out of her bed. She's a really sleepy head.

I walked over to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea and sat in the isle. I thought of what happened yesterday. I still couldn't believe I've had met 5/5 of One Direction. And that today, yes today! I had a date with none other than Harry Styles. This is going to be adventurous.

I ended drinking my tea and walked over to the bathroom. I decided to get ready since it was already 10:12am.

I washed myself and looked for some clothes to wear. Since it wasn't that warm or cold today. I chose some blue jeans. I picked at beige top with little glitters on it and a beige blazer. I'm not tall so I decided to wear some high heels since it matched my top. The one I chose were also beige. I picked some earings and a blue bag. (picture of the clothes at the side >>)

I didn't put much make up on since I didn't look that bad. Just a little bit mascare, blush and lipgloss. I looked over to the clock and it was already 11 o'clock. Harry would be here just in a few minutes.

Knock, knock.

Or maybe he's already here. I walked over to open the door after I took a quick look in the mirror. 

''Hey.'' Harry said. ''Hi'' I said back.

''You look really pretty, Arianna'' He said. I blushed and said ''Thank you, you don't look bad for yourself neither.''

Now I think he didn't look that classy or chill. He wore some black skinny pants with a white V-neck t-shirt and some white converse. His hair had some curls but most of all it was swept to the side.

''So are we leaving?'' He asked. I nodded. We walked out and stepped into his car.

*Harry's POV*

I picked Arianna up and WOW. She looked so hot in those clothes. I could see she didn't had put much in effort in to look beautiful since she was a natural beauty. We sat in the car and didn't talk. It was an peacefull silence. So I decided to break the ice.

''So, do you like this place?'' I asked. ''Uhm, I haven't seen much of London yet. So I don't know. But I have heard lots of it.'' She answered.

''Well, I thought it would be my pleasure to guide you here in London. And show places like the Big Ben, the London Eye and many more. How does that sound?'' I said.

''Not that bad ey,Styles. Sure I'd love to.'' She said smiling. I smiled back.

After a 10 minute drive. We stopped right before a Starbucks. 

''So eh, do you want some coffee?'' I asked. ''Yeah, I only had a cup of tea today so yeah why not?''

We walked into the shop. And I heard immediately screaming.

''OMG IT'S HARRY STYLES.!'' ''ASDFDJHLS;FK I LOVE YOUU!'' ''HARRY HARRY GIVE ME SUM OF YA GRAVEY!'' 

I swear I was deaf. More than 50 girls walked over to me asking pictures, autographs and hugs.

I gave some of them my autograph. I posed with some of them for a picture. And gave a little girl a hug. Soon they had leaved. God thank.

''So, this is how you roll with the fans?'' Arianna asked. ''Ehh yeah, kinda. I'll never get used to it though.'' I stated.

We walked over to 2 seats in the back. And settled. 

''So how's L.A.?'' I asked. ''L.A. is awesome. But I prefer to travel the world. It's a dream I have since I was young.'' She said.

''Oh I see. Have you already been in lots of countries?'' I asked. ''Ehhr, Well not that much. I've been in Canada, Spain, France and Mexico. But I think England will be the best one.'' She winked.

''I understand why.'' I winked back. The waitress came and took our orders. But she kept looking at me and pushing her boobs up for me. I didn't really look at her. And she had noticed so she gave Arianna some daggers. Arianna just shrugged.

''Why don't you tell me more about yourself?'' She asked.

''Sure. But weren't you a directioner who knows everything about me?'' I smirked.

She rolled her eyes. ''Yess, but I want to know you better.'' 

''Right, so my name's Harry. I'm 19. My favorite color is green and my favorite food is taco's. Anything else you wanna know?'' I said.

''Taco's? Interesting. My mom makes them so delicous. You really should taste them.'' She said. 

''Uh I also like cooking. Maybe we could back some cupcakes or something.'' I said.

''Yeah why not, that could be or second date.'' She said smiling.

Second date? So this was a date? Oh God. This date better be good.

~~~~~~

After 4 hours of travelling in London. We decided to head back to the hotel. I parked my car and walked with her to her hotelroom. 

''So did you enjoy today?'' I asked. ''Yeah, I loved it. Thank you for showing me around. I didn't know that guards could laugh.'' She said smirking.

''Haha me neither. Well it was nice to experience though.'' I said. She nodded.

We stood there outside her door. I looked into her big sprakling brown eyes. She was still smiling. I cupped her chin in my hand and leaned closer. Not letting my gaze of her face. She wasn't aware of what I was going to do. So I just leaned in and our lips pressed each others. Our lips moved in sync. Not wanting to pull away, she pulled back. She smiled. And give me a small peck on the lips.

''Bye Harry.'' she said.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello there beauties.

I posted chapter 6. It isn't really that good I think. So please please please share this story with your friends. Would mean a lot. The pic of what Arianna is wearing is on the side.

Also I have to thank my friend Laura for helping me to think of their date since I hadn't any inspiration. So Laura: Thank you for helping me. Love you Girl! :) <3 xxxxxxx

PS. Vote, Comment & Follow?

-Lots of love, Adriana.xx