Chapter 17.

CHAPTER 17

*Arianna's pov*

Last night was probably one of the worst nights of my life. Harry hurt me again. He broke my heart and he acted like he didn't care. I bet he did it all on purpose.

-Flashback-

All the boys and the girls, including me and Harry, were driving to this fancy big mansion where the party was hosted. After a 20 minutes ride we pulled into the house's driveway. We all gasped. ''Oh my God, this is incredible.'' Liam said.

''It's so big.'' Danielle spoke.

''Yeah, and beautiful.'' Eleanor added.

''Woah, can't wait to see the food.'' Of course, Niall said.

''PARTAAAAAY!'' Louis yelled.

We got out, and walked inside. We passed the securityguards and greeted some celebs.

''Want something to drink?'' Harry whispered in my ear.

''Yeah, not too much alcohol please.'' I whispered back. He kissed my cheek and walked away.

''Soo, have you met any cool people?'' Lae asked. I pouted.

''Not much. We just got here.''

''Yeah you're right. Let's dance!'' She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dancefloor. Everyone was grinding next to each other or even just making out. I wonder how all these people got in. I thought it was just all being fancy, but all I see is girls with dresses way too tight. And guys trying to get some tonight. Not fancy or polite at all.

Laetitia was now dancing with some random guy, and I was worried were Harry was. It's been already 10 minutes since he's been away. Maybe I should go look after him.

I passed some dancing couples and made my way to the bar.

''Excuse me, have you seen a guy with dark curly hair?''

''Uh, he was here like 5 minutes ago. A young lady was flirting with him, and I think he got a bit carried on.''

''Carried on?''

''Yeah, they went upstairs. I think.''

''Oh okay.''

''You're welcome.''

Well, this makes me nervous. I decided to walk upstairs, since there are like more than 5 floors. I'll take the elevator. I passed the first door and I heard noises coming from the room. I stood still and listened.

''Harry. I'm gonna make you pay.''

I gasped. This can't be true.

''Faster, Harry. Harder.''

In one movement I opened the door, and gasped again at what I saw. 

My curly haired boyfriend. Harry. And a blonde girl underneath him. They were having sex.

I felt a warm liquid falling on my cheeks. I was crying.

''Harry..'' My voice cracked.

''Arianna.'' Harry yelled.

It was as if he was in a trance and he woke up.

''I - I don't know what to say. It's not what it looks like.''

''Yeah! Then tell me what is it Harry? What is it?'' I yelled.

''I don't know. I got drunk.'' He whispered the last part.